Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You'll never believe what you can buy at Costco

Her454
    I'm thinking one of those would make a great ice chest for some of the get togethers.........especially the Hallowroost. Darn things would hold a ton of beverages. When the beverages are gone, it might make a real fun pull toy.
    All kinds of possiblities
    EXACTLY what I was thinking when I posted "party favor" LOL......that would be perfect for the HalloRoost!!!!!!! I'd like to get a floating one....in fact Im hitting up a carpenter friend of mine to see what he can come up for next year.......towing that out to the island would be funny as "hell"
    You gonna make it this year Steve? I've already talked to the COE about the entire point this year....were gonna need the space if its anything like last years turnout...

HM
    Costco contributes most of their donations to the dems.
    Since so many dems became depressed and suicidal after the election, they thought they would make a killing (no pun intended). but since most of the dems are spineless and all talk, Costco now is stuck with excess inventory and trying to recoup their losses.
    I heard Costco is going to have a sale on various documents on G-dubya incriminating him on everything from global warming to sickle cell anemia, since CBS returned their purchase.
    :rollside: :notam:

Coleitis22
    They have a great return policy wonder if these are included. I want to return this, Why? After a year the upolstery began to come apart, a hinge fell off and a worm got in. Thank you

cola
    Wheres the Nascar model.

Coleitis22
    I am thinking cremation as well. Put the ashes in the douche bottle and run me thru one last time. Oh well it's a thought :idea:
    Can't run you through dry. You prefer vinegar and water or how about Stoli?

MudPumper
    I'm thinking one of those would make a great ice chest for some of the get togethers.........especially the Hallowroost. Darn things would hold a ton of beverages. When the beverages are gone, it might make a real fun pull toy.
    All kinds of possiblities
    You just need 6 of your friends to carry it. LOL

Desert Rat
    seriously, they only have a kiosk at the store (no actual caskets) and i'm pretty sure they deliver them to the funeral home. funeral homes are some what upset by this because people are getting a education on the mark up that the homes lay on you during a time of major grief! now is there any way we might be able to turn one into a towable for the next major ***boat event?

Tom Brown
    ... is there any way we might be able to turn one into a towable for the next major ***boat event?
    The Bernie Bash?

Seadog
    A college classmate's father owned a casket factory in Commerce, OK. One night we stole our math professor's jeep (WWII vintage) and hid it in the warehouse.

Moose
    This is Mrs. Moose and the story is that, the owner of Costco had to bury a family member last year and he could not beleive the price of the caskets. It was unreal. Jim felt that no one should be taken at a time like that when most the time it is unexpected. So he wanted to help the public out. I think it's awesome and I want Moose to use the service for me, when it's my time. So he got a handle on the market and is now selling them at Costco's. No they are not full size ones in the stores and no all stores don't carry them. But you can buy one over the internet and have it shipped within 24 hrs. For the same caskets at the mortuary they run around 5,000.00 where ours are in the 750.00 range.
    You name it we carry it. Remember to sign up for the Executive card and you will earn 2% back on all your shopping.................

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast