Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barrett-Jackson anybody...

playdeep
    else going?
    We will be arriving friday with John&Michelle(Warlock 25)..Just curious if any one else is gonna be there.

Donnie
    midmagic (AKA Bill Griffin) will have his Shelby cobra on display at the shelby booth...stop by and blow him a load of crap for us
    Were gonna try and make it out on Saturday.

Perfect Mixer
    I've been the last 4 years. Can't make it this year though. Have fun!

BoatPI
    Take note of one of the most valuable cars there. In the display area a 1970 Dodge Coronet RT, convertible, 426 HEMI, four speed.
    One of one made. Valued at about $750,000.
    Next week work begins on my 71 GTX 440 Mag, factory air, Winchester Gray with gunmetal seats, slapstick automatic, black canopy vinyl top.
    Perhaps one of 5 or so made. I might bring it out the Havasu this fall.

Perfect Mixer
    Take note of one of the most valuable cars there. In the display area a 1970 Dodge Coronet RT, convertible, 426 HEMI, four speed.
    One of one made. Valued at about $750,000.
    Next week work begins on my 71 GTX 440 Mag, factory air, Winchester Gray with gunmetal seats, slapstick automatic, black canopy vinyl top.
    Perhaps one of 5 or so made. I might bring it out the Havasu this fall.
    Oh no, not ANOTHER mopar guy!

Jordy
    I won't be there, but call me for some pre and post Barrett Jackson entertainment.

Froggystyle
    My brother is going with his newest creation by OPM Customs. I don't know where he is going to be, but pm him at skeepwerkzaz

Craig
    I'm going Thursday & Friday, camera and video cam in tow Friday they're putting a 100 point resto 70 Buick GSX Stage 1 on the block. Historically the GS's have never brought in the big $$$, but folks think this one might fetch a decent price.
    Craig

Bryan Rose
    Been the last 3 years and will not attend this time either, Got more important things to do this time, have fun and we will see if the muscle cars make a comeback over the customs this year . Last year I almost bought the Ford Starliner custom but stopped didding at $ 47,000.00. went for $ 62,000 I believe, here it is .I should have kept going.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66DSC01638.JPG
    Bryan

BoatPI
    As most know, Mopar's stole the show for big bucks last year. But I think the real sleepers are Chevelle convertibles and other A body GM cars. That GSX is a sweet car.
    The only thing hot at Ford seems to be Boss cars and of course Shelby Mustangs. The Shelby thing will continue to grow with the 65/66 models quite high. With anything HEMI growing, I expect the low production number 6 pack cars to increase in value.
    Also any original E body, even a 318 car is worth $$. Recently at 318 Baracuda convertible, all original including paint was bid to about $55 G on E bay. That was a $3,500 car when new.
    But last year we saw a private sale of a 71' HEMI Cuda convertible, export model, sell for $2,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My 2 cents. And look for my white 68 Olds 442 convertible with a built Pfaff motor in Havasu.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast