Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $59.5K seems like a good price for this.....

IN2MX
    That's ok....you still would have only paid 59K for a nice boat that goes 110....that's pretty tough to top.
    Yes, I agree that is a smokin' deal for that boat.......If the insurance wasn't 4500.00 a year it might be a possibility

new F29
    This boat was the first cat I rode in years ago. Guy is a clean freak.lol. the best maintained boat i have seen. Awsome steal. Robert :clover:

TOBTEK
    ITS a good deal...."IF" you could live with those colors :sqeyes: and not having X's. I heard threw the grape vine recently, that the main reason the guy sold the other MACH26 with 2.5's I wanted was that he was sick of the 2.5's. All his buddies have X's. More torque, oil injection, ect. Now hes looking at the used red F26 with X's.

mbrown2
    For 59K, I would not mind 2.5's....I have driven in boats with 2.5's and if you keep them revved, they accelerate like crazy....they have the 65amp alternators, just need to mix your gas....From the tests on Mach with 2.5's and Mach's with 300x's, the variance is minimal...torque diff is a reality, but either of the engines spend most of their time above 4000 rpms anyway....take it to Vale or Billy B and get a real paint job and be 10's of thousands ahead...

Kilrtoy
    Yes, I agree that is a smokin' deal for that boat.......If the insurance wasn't 4500.00 a year it might be a possibility
    That is why the little dogs sit on the porch while the bigs dogs play.....
    While im in a cadi rolling on the river and you are getting bounced like you are in a jumper at a little kids party.....
    get back on the porch youngster where you belong, so you dont get hurt while the big dogs are playing :coffeycup

Kilrtoy
    Well, only for a little while.....After I buy something, he likes to run out and buy the exact same thing....
    I guess you copied almost all of ***boat then, cuz they all had these trucks while you were riding in your japenese built DODGE..... that looked like a mini truck.....or was that a womans truck

IN2MX
    I guess you copied almost all of ***boat then, cuz they all had these trucks while you were riding in your japenese built DODGE..... that looked like a mini truck.....or was that a womans truck
    Funny, I dont remember mentioning anything about any truck......
    Interesting how you brought that up?

IN2MX
    DODGE..... that looked like a mini truck.....or was that a womans truck
    Actually it was my inheritance from my grandfather just before he passed away.

Kilrtoy
    Actually it was my inheritance from my grandfather just before he passed away.
    Thats not the story you told us before

IN2MX
    Thats not the story you told us before
    WHATEVER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast