Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking a favor from everyone...

Froggystyle
    My brother, Skeepwerkzaz has recently started a kick ass custom shop in Mesa Arizona. He has built a couple of really nice cars, and is in the process of making a killer name for himself out there. His first creation as OPM Customs, a 1967 Camaro for Dale Lee just won the Goodguys shootout in AZ last month or so and as such it became the southwest qualifier for their national champion prize. There are lots of nice cars on this deal, but they are not all owned or built by Hot Boaters!
    So, if you don't mind, I would consider it a favor if you would all go and hit up the website at https://www.good-guys.com/homebuilt/homebuilt.asp and just brute them with the votes for the #3 car, owned by Dale Lee.
    I would really like to see him win the whole thing, and I have a difficult time believing that with the support of the Hot Boat crowd anyone else would stand a chance...
    Thanks folks. The car deserves a win. It is completely cherry. I will see if I can get him to come on here and post a pic or two of the photo shoot they just took for Super Chevy/ Hot Rod mag.
    Congrats Clay!!!

dimarcobros
    Nice looking car, got my vote.
    DMB

RiverDave
    For Skeep I voted twice.. (two different adresses / e-mails etc..)
    I will see if I can get him to come on here and post a pic or two of the photo shoot they just took for Super Chevy/ Hot Rod mag.
    What's this all about though? Don't see if he'll come on here. Tell him to get his ass on here and post some pics.
    RD

Havasu_Dreamin
    Done.

Tom Brown
    Always happy to help out a brotha.

Cas
    done. Good Luck to your brother!!

Jbb
    Is there a Trident T shirt in it for me?............ :smile:

Froggystyle
    For Skeep I voted twice.. (two different adresses / e-mails etc..)
    What's this all about though? Don't see if he'll come on here. Tell him to get his ass on here and post some pics.
    RD
    The kick ass pics are property of the magazine. My work computer is down right now and that is where I have a lot of the regular pics of the car.

dicudmore
    done....nice looking ride

bigq
    Roger-Wilco :rollside:
    Not easy clicking for a Chubby

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast