Thread: Birthdays

Boozer
    I always see you guys saying Happy Birthday to people on here. How do you find out birthdays? Do you just know the persons b-day or is there somewhere you can actually go look and see if its someones birthday?

Tom Brown
    I just follow FM's lead.
    ... and as it turns out, she is having a birthday in a very few days.

Luscious
    Happy Birthday to MandMVG hope you got everything you wanted!!

FMluvswater
    I always see you guys saying Happy Birthday to people on here. How do you find out birthdays? Do you just know the persons b-day or is there somewhere you can actually go look and see if its someones birthday?
    Vee have vays of finding zees sings out! :idea:
    I've managed to memorise certain people's birthdays on here. If you're interested just do a forum search for Happy Birthday and browse the results threads. Also click on your friends names to see if they list their birthday in their profile or not.
    If anyone wants their birthday acknowledged by their friends on here or at Barney's then you should include it in your profile (don't gotta give the year here and at Barney's well I'm sure you could fudge the correct year! :wink: . )
    BTW LMAO no need to follow my lead, Tom! My best cheat sheet is actually at the bottom of Havasu Barney's Forums index!
    I happen to like birthdays ... everybody's ... even my own.
    Just another excuse for me to wish a happy at somebody and get away with it!

JustMVG
    Thanks Luscious, much appreciated......
    MikeVG

RiverOtter
    Nobody wished me a happy b day :squiggle: