Thread: HTM SR 24 (original owner) for sell or trade

MIKEHTMSR24
    I bought new from HTM a 1999 High Torque Marine SR24 boat.
    Boat 425 hrs., Motor 300 hrs., & Drive 92 hrs.
    I am wanting to down size to a 19 to 22 cat, O/B with low hrs. Would like to see at least mid 80's with full fuel and two onboard with one O/B and priced in the 15 to 25000 range
    (No 2.5s)
    STV Euro, 22 Talon, 21 Skater, etc
    The boat is as follows:
    01. 540 ci (motor was dynoed out at 683 hp @ 5700 and 676 foot pounds of torque @ 4700 (dyno work done by Gary Grimes in Atlanta 770-475-5272). New block started out as a 502 ci and was bored and stroked. It has Lunati crank, JE forged pistons, Edelbrock RPM aluminum heads blue printed and ported by Champion Marine in FL with oversized intake and exhaust valves, inconnel exhast valves and SS intake 1.9 and 2.30", Team G alum. intake port matched to heads by Champion also , Crane hydraulic lifters, Crane roller rockers, Crane stud girdles, Barry Grant 850 carb flowing 920 cfm, custom push rods, Crane custom ground cam with .625" lift @ .050", ATI fluid dampener, and 14 qt Gil oil pan.
    The only thing I have done to the motor is change motor and outdrive oil every 25 hrs and change plugs each year.
    02. At 333 hrs the stock Bravo I drive broke. I put it in reverse and heard the dreadful sound. It had a 1.36 gear. I replaced it with a Imco Extreme SC drive. 1.35 gear, 2" shortie, large prop shaft and carrier bearing, The best Imco had at the time. Drive cost me $9700. Now there 4x4 SC Extreme is their top of the line and you must have a tranmission for this drive. The Grimes water dump system dumps the excess water on top of the drive and the SC has its own internal drive shower system.
    03. CMI full polished headers
    04. Water dump system maintains 18 psi of water pressure to the motor. This system was done by Gary Grimes also (over $600)
    05. Alpine AM/FM/CD head unit with remote, with Alpine 12 disc changer, amp, 2 10" subwoofers, 2 tweeters, 6 (6.5") speakers in the cockpit and 4 (6.5") speakers in the cabin. $3500.00
    06. Cabin: Two facing lounge seats that an adult can sit up in, sink, bed for two adults to sleep comfortably in.
    07. Cockpit: Drop down bolster seats and bench seat wide enough for 4 adults
    08. Custom powder coated trailer with disc brakes and torsion suspension.
    09. All gel coat graphics except for boat name (Tunnel Vision which was custom painted) and HTM logo on sides ($500.00). Graphics on deck is gel coat.
    10. If you are not familiar with HTM they have tons of storage. A 6 foot person can lay in the port sponson storage area, their is storage behind and underneath the lounge seats, two storage lockers behind the dash. The cockpit has the normal storage on sides and underneath the bench seat.
    11. Labbed finished Bravo I 4 blade prop
    12. Dash gauges: Nord. GPS digital speedo (compass-volts-tach-knots and top speed recall), HTM custom logo Beede gauges: 6000 tach with hr meter, water pressure gauge on motor and dash, water temp, oil temp, oil press, trim, volts, 2 fuel gauges, depth, kill switch.
    13. Three custom fit covers.
    14. Custom made windscreen.
    My boat is pretty fast but the big thing is, it doesn't let me down. It runs like a fuel inj. motor except for the first start up of each day. Three pumps, one time a day, all other starts are like a fuel inj. motor. My motor will idle at 600 r's if I would let it.
    I have never taken short cuts to boating because I don't like being down.
    My boat has always been stored inside. Never been in the water longer than 5 days (one time a yr, vacations) Never in salt and the hull has never touched land except when it was in the 1999 Atlanta Boat Show. I have over $90,000 in this boat and willing to sell for market value. Trades are welcome as long as long as buyer is willing to trade and give money to boot.
    Truck is up for sale 1995 I'm the orginal owner also. Truck has 54000 miles and has a 6.5 diesel. Over 10000 in aftermarket assy. Seat covers on it since day one. Buy both but boat must sell b4 truck.
    I have many large format pictures. Email me @ mikeparks@charter.net

MIKEHTMSR24
    Featured in Hot Boat 04/2002
    Reader Rides

WILDERTHANU
    I WISH MORE PEOPLE DID BLACK GEL....BOAT LOOKS SICK...IF ALL THAT PURPLE WAS RED...I MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT... :yuk:

BoatFloating
    I WISH MORE PEOPLE DID BLACK GEL....BOAT LOOKS SICK...IF ALL THAT PURPLE WAS RED...I MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT... :yuk:
    I agree it looks good but not very good in Havasu when it's a 120 degrees......
    :220v:

boatslayer
    keep it HTM rules , but damn that is ganna be one hot color

MIKEHTMSR24
    Don't matter what color it is, if it ain't white it's hot. I look at it this way. I nor do I want anybody stepping on my boat. I'm just too, anal :redface:
    Just ask the hooter girls what color they like

Jbb
    I guess Ill take it......Damm Mike ....Its like I dont even Know you anymore.....I will have to take the truck too....Wonder how a grimes motor is gonna like a 14-71.....Email me the brother in law deal!!!

XTRM22
    Hey Mike, long time no talk. Boat still looks good, what are you thinking about selling it? Good luck
    CHuck