Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Generator Charging

BoatFloating
    My system uses to amps 2000 watts total. I have a 1000 watt honda gen could I run the smaller unit and still keep up with the draw from the amps.
    You couldn't run the APS 75 or APS 90. You might be able to run the APS45. I would ned to know the amp draw of your amps to make sure.

Holland
    I found the eu2000i generators for $875.99 at a dealer in the north us somewhere, this includes sales tax and shipping! PM me and I will forward info tomorrow as it is on my desk at work! Now I have to find the rest of the equipment!

Krumbsnatcher
    I have no idea how this thing works. I just got a boat that can utilize a stereo system, and I want to do it right. I want to run two blue top optima's for the stereo, and another batt for starting purposes. I plan on having a pretty decent system, and have no idea where to start. Right now it has an orion amp thats running two JBL 12"s, and I think its powering the 6x9's too. No good!!
    Anyways, what does this product do, and what will I need to make it work.
    I thought Blue Optimas were great for starting, but were not deep cycle. I know i run the Yellows becuase we kill em and then have to recharge overnight. The Yellows will come back after 10 recharges, I am not sure of the blues.

phebus
    I thought Blue Optimas were great for starting, but were not deep cycle. I know i run the Yellows becuase we kill em and then have to recharge overnight. The Yellows will come back after 10 recharges, I am not sure of the blues.
    They make two different blue top Optima's. One is a starting battery (dark grey case), the other is a deep cycle (light grey case).

rvrhlic
    About how much are we tlaking about if I need the setup for the Honda EU2000?

BoatFloating
    About how much are we tlaking about if I need the setup for the Honda EU2000?
    Depending on what unit you want APS 75 or APS 90 and smart charging module. I'll send you a price list.

Waldo
    If I am playing at 3/4 volume or more for long periods 2hrs...then they do get hot...yes they have fans on them, but it does help to barely crack the hatch...here are pics...fans are underneath the amp...also, this is when I had the Xantrex unit....blew two of those up, so I switched the Cascade...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CT0106-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CT0080-med.JPG
    That's just F'n beautiful man! I hope I see it in person someday!

mbrown2
    That's just F'n beautiful man! I hope I see it in person someday!
    Thanks appreciate it...hopefully taking her out in two weeks...

Phat Matt
    Hey Rock, I think we need to talk.

BoatFloating
    Hey Rock, I think we need to talk.
    Really....
    :hammerhea Just let me know..... :220v:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast