Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pass the noise laws with this...

mbrown2
    I think this the guy that used to have the matching 26....wonder what it runs top speed with 3....
    Triple 300x 29... (http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-3700.html)

CornWater
    I saw that one too... just does'nt seem like the speed increase justifies the cost for the extra outboard..how much faster is it?? 5-10mph

HavasuDreamin'
    I would give up the 5-10 extra MPH's that you gain with the third motor and put a swim step in between the other two. How do you get in that boat? :hammerhea

UnionJack
    I wonder what they want for it?

mbrown2
    I saw that one too... just does'nt seem like the speed increase justifies the cost for the extra outboard..how much faster is it?? 5-10mph
    It does when you buy it used and let the first guy take the hit......
    My wife would not let me get it anyway since it would be tough to board...

BoatFloating
    I would give up the 5-10 extra MPH's that you gain with the third motor and put a swim step in between the other two. How do you get in that boat? :hammerhea
    I agree 100% how do you get in that thing. Because of the added weight I would say that 10mph would be a strech. Even if you gained that and more to me that boat is unuseable for recreational use. That's probally why he's selling it since it's a 2004.....
    :notam:
    It also looks like he used to race this with the P2 numbers whick stand for Production 2 class.

Kilrtoy
    I agree 100% how do you get in that thing. Because of the added weight I would say that 10mph would be a strech. Even if you gained that and more to me that boat is unuseable for recreational use. That's probally why he's selling it since it's a 2004.....
    :notam:
    It also looks like he used to race this with the P2 numbers whick stand for Production 2 class.
    Are you saying that DCB racing, has a race boat

BoatFloating
    Are you saying that DCB racing, has a race boat
    Uh no...... I can stick racing stripes on a car doesn't mean I race it. Maybe that person raced it but I didn't see in any of the offshore series......
    What's in a name. I just added PT Crusier Racing so look at me in the Daytona 500......
    :hammer2:

LUVNLIFE
    Under price it said 0. Can't believe someone hasen't bought it yet.

mbrown2
    Lake Cumberland Marine has it listed for $189K

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast