Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miami Boat Show

mbrown2
    You got 500K to 750K laying around!! LOL
    Bobbits 40 is going to be pretty hard to beat. Im still wondering what that boat is going to run when she's turned loose! It should haul the fricken mail!
    I figured 750K was on the light side to get a boat that is going to beat Bobbit's boat..

mbrown2
    There are going to be some big boats on Havasu this year. :jawdrop:
    Don't worry, they will only be able to run half throttle due to the noise laws... :supp: :supp:

Three Days Only
    Don't worry, they will only be able to run half throttle due to the noise laws... :supp: :supp:
    Aint that the truth!!! Im starting to think its going to be as fast as you can paddle!!
    My shit isnt going to pass at idle with one motor running on 4 cylinders

mbrown2
    Aint that the truth!!! Im starting to think its going to be as fast as you can paddle!!
    My shit isnt going to pass at idle with one motor running on 4 cylinders
    You need one of those Specrte's with a couple fishing motors on it for the lake... :hammerhea

Three Days Only
    There are going to be some big boats on Havasu this year. :jawdrop:
    Until all these clowns who's house payments are going to double and triple since they got those 1% intro BS loans. Then theres just going to be alot of shit for sale since there mortgages are going to go through the roof and none of them are going to be able to afford their toys never mind their house payments. Anyone want a DCB!!!
    Generation X is living with the largest amount of debt in America's history. They say that the average person makes 50K a year and lives like they have 100K+. You would never know driving thru the channel on a saturday LOL

Three Days Only
    You need one of those Specrte's with a couple fishing motors on it for the lake... :hammerhea
    Im just going to pay the tickets until Gibby comes up with something for me. It's either that or Im staying real close to Bling. He should get pulled over before me!!!!!!!

mbrown2
    It's either that or Im staying real close to Bling. He should get pulled over before me!!!!!!!
    LMAO....
    On the Gen X Debt thing, I fully agree...folks stepping up dropping 150-250K for boats only to be on the market within 12-18 months....People taking proceeds from primary residence sales or equity loans when home is almost tapped for equity just for the toys....
    Yes, there will be a alot of nice boats for sale if interests rates continue to rise and they won't just be DCB's...

BADBLOWN572
    Until all these clowns who's house payments are going to double and triple since they got those 1% intro BS loans. Then theres just going to be alot of shit for sale since there mortgages are going to go through the roof and none of them are going to be able to afford their toys never mind their house payments. Anyone want a DCB!!!
    Generation X is living with the largest amount of debt in America's history. They say that the average person makes 50K a year and lives like they have 100K+. You would never know driving thru the channel on a saturday LOL
    Not only that, the other thing is that they are now financing boats for 15 years with zero down. F-That! Just waiting for the market to change before I buy my Skater.
    Jeff, any bites on the boat yet?

Havasu Hangin'
    You would never know driving thru the channel on a saturday LOL
    Hey...I almost made $14,400 last year. To pay for the boat, I just traded in my food stamps for some long distance cards.
    I sold the long distance cards for some day-old roses. Sold those on the side of the freeway offramp, and made enough to move up to oranges.
    If I sell enough oranges...maybe I could step up to one of those high-dollar Kool-AidCrafts.
    :notam:

mbrown2
    To pay for the boat, I just traded in my food stamps for some long distance cards.
    I sold the long distance cards for some day-old roses. Sold those on the side of the freeway offramp, and made enough to move up to oranges.
    :notam:
    Dude, you ever hear of ebay....with your bartering skills, you could have already been pounding coolaid in your new ride.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast