Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Thread

shadow
    I want to start burning new CD's for the summer and want to get music ideas
    from everyone.I've got my favorites,but would like to mix a variety so i'd like ideas from people with thier favorite songs,Doesn't matter if it's Rock,Rap,Hip Hop,Metal,Country or anything else.Give up some ideas.Anyone interested in burning and trading CD's let me know.Thanks!

Tom Brown
    Tom Waits - What's He Building In There?

Phat Daddy
    Check out Limewire, just punch in a name of a song and it will find it for you. Then while your downloading it , you can preview it to make sure its the song you were looking for. You have to download the free version of Limewire first. Before you know it, you'll have hundreds of files :smile:

JB in so cal
    Gotta have some Buffett on the boat; the new album is a little departure from previous - mostly songs w/other artists and more of a country thang...
    Then, to show my age, how about a little AC/DC - greatest hits - then, some Metallica and some... cough, cough,.... Earth, Wind and Fire. :sqeyes:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    i like different types of tunes on the boat. i will go from Velvet Revover, Metallica, or Godsmack to James Taylor, Frank Sinatra, or Fleetwood Mac.
    One of my all-time favorite bands is called Widespread Panic. They are really versatile. They have songs that are country and songs that can really rock. I could listen to them all day.
    Michael Franti and Spearhead is a great band. They are a little funky. Along the lines of Ben Harper.
    Shadow- hope to catch you again over at Waldo's at the Rio this summer.

DUNDUN
    widespread panic owns!!! i love that band, good river music for sure...

Kim Hanson
    Check out Limewire, just punch in a name of a song and it will find it for you. Then while your downloading it , you can preview it to make sure its the song you were looking for. You have to download the free version of Limewire first. Before you know it, you'll have hundreds of files :smile:
    That is what I use and its great, lots of new stuff also..I just got alot of brand new stuff.......( . )( . )....

Coleitis22
    Check out Beau Jocque. Zydeco Blues and this guy rocks. No longer living but his music is incredible. We have a 900w alpine in our Cole and people are always climbing aboard to hear Beau. :hammer2: :hammer2:

Phat Matt
    I WAS GOING TO ASK PHAT MATT if he had some mixs burned we could buy ?HEY MATT?
    I need to make some new ones for this summer. I have some old mixes though. You don't have to buy them. I need to get some time to put my little studio back up.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Ok, these are some of songs on my 80's CD that I made:
    M - Pop Music
    J. Geils Band - Centerfold
    Rick Springfield - Jesses Girl
    Tommy Tutone - Jenny (867-5309) (http://www.snopes.com/music/songs/8675309.asp)
    Mr. Mister - Kyrie
    Pete Townsend - Let My Love Open The Door
    Some Classic Rock anthems:
    Journey - Don't Stop Believin
    Toto - Africa
    AC/DC - Shook Me All Night Long
    George Thorogood - Bad To The Bone
    Queen - Another one Bites The Dust
    Boston - More Than A Feeling
    Steve Miller Band - Keep On Rocking Me Baby
    Hip Hop/Rap
    Run-DMC - Peter Piper, Mary Mary
    Beatie Boys - Brass Monkey
    Sir-Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
    Digital Underground - Humpty Dance
    Country
    Kenny Chesney - When the Sun Goes Down, I Go back
    Tim McGraw - Something Like That, How Bad Do You Want It, Down On The Farm, Refried Dreams
    Big and Rich - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy
    Johnny Cash - Boy Named Sue, Folsom Prison Blues
    Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson - Pancho & Lefty
    I think of some more I'm sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast