Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPAM- Havasu House

phebus
    We just listed our Havasu house with Michele Bravata (Warlock 25 from the boards). It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath house custom built by Allen Windholz, 1441 sq ft with a 2 car boat deep 29' garage. Fully landscaped front and rear with sprinkler system and lighting. Security system included. It is located on the south end of town. It can be sold fully furnished if the buyer desires. Asking price is $225,000. and furnishings and appliances can be negotiated.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ropped-med.jpg
    If interested contact Michele or myself. Here is a link for Michele's contact info- Lake Havasu Homes (http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net/)
    Thanks, Rick :shift:

4-B
    Rick, you got a very nice home inside and out. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it. Good luck. :clover:

phebus
    Bittersweet, I hope it doesn't sell, but I know it's something I have to do. And yes, I expect to sell it quickly. I listed on the low end to narrow any competition, and looked at what else was on the market at a comparable price, and we are looking real good compared to what I saw. Were out here this weekend tying up some loose ends on some projects that never seemed to get done (thanks to some fun diversions). We will see you out here for Presidents Day weekend and the firework show I hope.
    Rick and Linda (Phebus and Shebus)

JetBoatRich
    Looks like a great place wish we were in the market for vacation home :idea:

phebus
    Since I'm pimpin', one more thing. If the buyer were to use Michele as their agent, I would see some additional savings on the cost of selling. If that were to happen, I would pass that savings on to any ***boat buyer, as well as cut a killer deal on any or all furnishings and appliances.
    Refrigerator is top of line 2y.o., washer and dryer less then 1 y.o., water softener is less then 2 y.o.(included w/sale) and all furnishings including big screen t.v. are available.
    If you use Michele on my property or any other purchase you make in Havasu, you will find that she is more then a realtor. Her and John will become friends for life. Quality people and fellow ***boaters that I hope everyone that hasn't already, get a chance to meet. I can't say enough about them.
    Rick and Linda (phebus and shebus)

Waist Deep
    Any other pics you might be able to post + Location.

Music to my Ears
    That's a screamin deal Rick. I'm sure that will move quickly!

Mr.Havasu
    There are several pics on my web site at
    Lake Havasu Homes.net (http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net)
    Click on the featured properties tab at the top of my web page.

phebus
    Home is located at 3088 Jamaica Blvd. South, which is in the south end of town between Corvair and Saratoga. If there are any specific pictures you would like posted, just let me know. I am here, and will check back every so often. Any questions also, feel free to ask.
    Rick

JetBoatRich
    Look Here
    Home PAGE (http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net/conte...027,24005504,2 3928576&propertyCount=6)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast