Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman who like assholes...

dmontzsta
    I was just discussing this with my buddy at work. Woman act like they want a nice guy, but for some reason they always seem to be attracted to assholes. My buddy is one of the "nice guys" a little too nice...and is single and has been for a while. When I was younger (before settling down) I used to be a punk/asshole to chicks and they would still go with me. I would grab them and what not, they acted like "stop it" but would always come back.
    Has anyone figured this one out?

barbigrl
    Its our secret.....because we dont even know ourselves.

ratso
    I was just discussing this with my buddy at work. Woman act like they want a nice guy, but for some reason they always seem to be attracted to assholes. My buddy is one of the "nice guys" a little too nice...and is single and has been for a while. When I was younger (before settling down) I used to be a punk/asshole to chicks and they would still go with me. I would grab them and what not, they acted like "stop it" but would always come back.
    TPC has a thread on RRL in Death Row which might "enlighten" you a bit. I don't try to figure them out, just figure out what works for you.

ratso
    Its our secret.....because we dont even know ourselves.
    Amen...

mirvin
    Isn't that sorta like how the guys always seem to go for the slutty ho chicks??
    mirvin

JB in so cal
    mirvin
    You do know that you actually printed that, not just thinking it, right?

Sleek-Jet
    Men look for projects in machinery....
    Women look for projects in men....
    :messedup: :mix:

GHTRIM
    I know where the nice guy finishes..... Way at the f'ing back.... Just kidding there is someone out there for your buddy. Its just he is attracted to the type of girl whom likes a guy that is in to the "bad boy" type. I treated women pretty bad when I was younger too. Then I met my wife and..... well..... I'm one of those nice f'ing wipped husband.. Would not trade it with anyone though.. Your buddy will be fine being himself. Good luck

Phat Daddy
    One of my best buddys is a "nice guy" and is still single. All of us other not so nice guys are now married or settling down. Just can't figure it out

barbigrl
    mirvin
    WHy is that!!! See the tables can be turned around for us too!!! "They can change them" :hammer2:

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast