Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Press Release--496/496HO Essential :)

roln 20s
    Hello to all-
    Many of you know, I have been around here for a long time. Part of the reason I am still a "tire kicker" (haven't bought a boat yet) is because myself and Dr Marg have been working hard to bring a product to market--all 496/496HO owners need. We are very pleased with the outcome. I'm proud to announce the creation of www.boatbling.net, a company releasing custom 496/496HO replacement covers. The quality and precision is second to none, plus we are working directly with the custom boat manufacturers to customize the "covers" for their specific boats. Please feel free to check out our website--with much more to come- www.boatbling.net We are going to offer special one time pricing based on limited quantities. I have just arrived in LA and ready for the show. I will be out of the office the majority of the week, so please feel free to PM me or ask any questions. I will be more than happy to help in any way I can.
    Thanks so much for the support of those who knew...and kept it a secret.
    At the LA Boat Show, look for "customized covers" on Howard, Eliminator, Ultra and Shockwave boats. There will also be some featured on Conquest, Magic, Nordic, Dana Performance Boats, Essex Boats and more. I will be walking around, please stop and say hello.
    I will try and post a couple of extra pics Friday morning before heading to the Show.
    Patrick
    AKA Roln 20s
    VP- Sales and Marketing
    www.boatbling.net

phebus
    Being familiar with the product they have developed, I have to tell you to check them out. They are made of the finest material, and are very thick and sturdy. Some of the competition I have checked out is so flimsy, that if you were to lean on the cover while checking your oil, or trim fluid, they would bend and distort. This cover you could just about stand on.
    It's about time someone is coming out with products that dress up the 496 motors to give them a custom look, and make you proud to open your engine hatch. And, for those that have speakers mounted either in or on the hatch and open it for tunes, you will realy like the look of theese.
    Props to you and Dr. Marg Patrick, and I hope to see you at the show.
    Rick

framer1
    That's a huge inprovement over the stock look, you should do great with these

superdave013
    Being familiar with the product they have developed, I have to tell you to check them out. They are made of the finest material, and are very thick and sturdy. Some of the competition I have checked out is so flimsy, that if you were to lean on the cover while checking your oil, or trim fluid, they would bend and distort. This cover you could just about stand on.
    Now I gotta ask.... Just what is this fine material and how thick are they?
    If it's 316s.s. that would be bad ass.

superdave013
    opps, just read the site closer, 6061 @ 3/16" thick.

Stealth Marine
    Looks nice.
    Were Interested.
    Cost and Availability??????

Second "PLACE"
    Very nice looking....More info? cost/availability ?

Music to my Ears
    Looks great Patrick!! You and Tom have a definete winner here. I know that you guys took your time in developing this product and your time and effort shows. The fact that so many quality boat builders have stepped up to the plate just confirms the quality. I too have watched the development of this product from its early stages and am excited by your prospects. Good luck!

roln 20s
    Looks nice.
    Were Interested.
    Cost and Availability??????
    Thanks for the great words. We offer wholesale to manufacturers, including your logo on the top. I will PM you with our wholesale information and my cell.
    M2ME- Thanks for the great plug. All of your opinions during the development stages were key. This product has come out better than expected...and trust me, we had super high expectations.
    Roln 20s

Havasu_Dreamin
    Patrick, looks good! Looks like you've got a winner there.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast