Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has the hookups with GMC?

mbrown2
    Good friend of mine is looking to purchase a new Denali? Are there any ***boaters on here that sale GMC's or anybody that knows somebody...
    Photoglou, I thought you mentioned you might know someone..

Blacksheep
    MBrown,
    Here ya go...When I asked the same question a couple weeks ago, this is what Jay had to say.
    Try Joey at nabors GMC CAD in Costa Mesa 714 444 5200 SHE has helped alot of my friends out. Jay

mbrown2
    Blacksheep....thanks a bunch...just sent the info to my buddy.

voodoomedman
    How's about just going with Jay and getting a Chevy. They are the same thing. Denali just has all the bells and whistles. You can order a Chevy with all that stuff on it. The only thing you don't get is the Denali nameplate.

Havasu_Dreamin
    How's about just going with Jay and getting a Chevy. They are the same thing. Denali just has all the bells and whistles. You can order a Chevy with all that stuff on it. The only thing you don't get is the Denali nameplate.
    I think the leather on the GMC is softer than the Chevy. The fit and finish seem to be better on the GMC as well.

gnarley
    You don't get all of them.

voodoomedman
    You don't get all of them.
    I may be wrong but if you are ordering it you can get the option of your dealer knows what's up because they are the same truck off the same assembly line. I know because I have a color on my truck that is not standard. You almost have to kill somebody to get it. But I got it and no I didn't kill anybody.

mbrown2
    I already got a chevy Dmax from Jay, and my bud wants a Denali....you can't get the 6.0 with 335 Horsepower in a half ton Burb...at least I don't think you can...plus, I like the look of the Denali better than the burb..

gnarley
    I may be wrong but if you are ordering it you can get the option of your dealer knows what's up because they are the same truck off the same assembly line. I know because I have a color on my truck that is not standard. You almost have to kill somebody to get it. But I got it and no I didn't kill anybody.
    Some things are DENALI only. I did a lot of research before I bought my 04 Yukon. I wanted the 6 liter and it wasn't available in the Tahoe or the standard Yukon nor was the DVD navigation in the Chevy or the Yukon, only the Denali.
    I could order one with all the available factory options and even with my special connections I cannot get a special, my dad was former management and I get his pricing and discounts. But they still won't build a special like they used to when I worked there or may dad or friends of mine that were plant superintendents. There are to many D.O.T. restrictions on how the vehicle is certified now.

BIGTYME
    From what I have been told, NAVIGATION is available in Tahoe and suburbans as well as chevy trucks made by special order.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast