Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy B. Please Help!

lost boy
    Billy B. Please help! There is a party tonight at 'TWINS' in Rancho Cucamonga
    at 8:00 pm(see HOT SPOT'S WEST) and I can not get on the guest list! So what I need you to do is paint some TRIBAL FLAME'S on my boat so it will fit in with all the other's out there. I will leave the art work up to you because I am not very creative or much of an individual, so make it blend in with all the others. Can this be done in gellcoat so it looks like it came out of the mold like that? The other thing I need help with is the stereo.The niteclub say's you need to have at least 1,000 watt's to even be considered for the guest list. So if I go to Radio Shack and buy the parts can you install them for me?
    I think I should be able to get at least 1200 to 1500 watts rite off the shelf?
    Please send me a sketch of tribal flames a.s.a.p. as I will be getting a tribal flame "TATTOO" to match boat so I will be really cool! Should I get it on my back? neck? arm? leg? What do you think would be the C...O...O...L ...E...S..T
    place? Please HURRY! THIS ALL HAS TO BE COMPLETE BY TONITE so I can hang out with all the really cool people at the HOT BOAT/TATTOO/STEREO
    party! REMEMBER MONEY IS NO OBJECT! I Have good CREDIT and will just tack it on to my BOAT LOAN!
    P.S. If you like ,you can sign your name on the paint job ,that way when i'm
    at the SANDBAR to DRUNK to remember who painted my boat all I have to do is point at your name and you will have customers beating a path to your door
    wanting TRIBAL FLAMES too!
    BILLY THANK'S for your help in this matter!
    lost boy

V-DRIVES RULE
    I tried to get in the NKRA club but the members are way too COOLfor most of us! you have to be an EX K BOAT CHAMPION or have a Billy B paint job to JOIN or know somebody that knows somebody to get in !! just wish i was that COOL to join :frown: :frown: :frown:

Her454
    No thats funny stuff..................

WaterBox
    No thats funny stuff..................
    BUT MAYBE TRUE ! 454. I love your G.T.O. Now that's COOL

waterwitch
    Wow Lost Boy...
    That's pretty intense
    for a 1st post.
    Welcome to the boards!

Dimarco21
    Nice 1st post! Fockin' Funny.

ACCEPTENCE
    You don't need all that junk...
    All's you need is one of those "NKRA MEMBER" stickers I've seen on the back window of a pick up and your in.
    It's a chick magnet thing and you'll be in at all the cool clubs. You don't need tribal, tattos or even a system, you just need a sticker or so I've heard.
    Whammmm...bammmm, your in!!!!!

lost boy
    Wow Lost Boy...
    That's pretty intense
    for a 1st post.
    Welcome to the boards!
    Thanks for the welcome!
    As you may know I was unable to hook up with Billy B in time to go to the party last nite,He must have been getting ready for the party himself!
    It's O.K.! no hard feeling's. I would think photo's of the party will be posted soon ,so I will have a better idea of what I will need to be cool such as TATTOO'S or BODY PIERCING'S. My offer still stands with B.B. if he is interested ? or Would I be better off checking with one of the dozen's of
    boat manufacture' that do Tribal Flames on a daily basis? Any advice will be
    appreciated.

lost boy
    I tried to get in the NKRA club but the members are way too COOLfor most of us! you have to be an EX K BOAT CHAMPION or have a Billy B paint job to JOIN or know somebody that knows somebody to get in !! just wish i was that COOL to join :frown: :frown: :frown:
    Now that's the club to belong too! I know that B.B ,DOSS, and a few others
    are K BOAT legend's but it looks like this Gordy guy must not have been that good for them to not let him into the club?(I'm new so I am still learning who
    is who) NKRA sticker? how do I get one? If I get one will they let me hang around? I will even wipe down their boats for them if it will help get me in the club!
    How do you make a K-BOAT ? Can I just paint number's on the side? hey! If I get Tribal Flame's AND Number's then I should be able to get in any club! RIGHT? Can I make up my own number or do I have to apply some place?
    I'm looking forward to meeting some NKRA members or people that know NKRA members, that way I will have meet some of the criteria to get in!
    WOW this is going to be great !

Coleitis22
    Hey, Just drop a big ole Russet Potato down your pants. Chicks will love you and you'll get into any club.
    P.S. Make sure the potato is in the front of your pants :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast