Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barret Jackson is ON! Speedvision

BoatPI
    1950' GM concept car.. $3,000,000. Designed by Harley Earl.
    The owner of the Colorado Auto Museum purchased it.

Rod-64
    PLUS 8% fee!!!! :2purples: :2purples:

BoatPI
    $240,000 buyers fee. Same for seller.

Craig
    So Craig Jackson just made almost a cool half a million Don't think the Hemi's will touch that Olds!

BoatPI
    Nothing in this years auction should come close. That Old's F-88 concept is a museum piece. Let's face it, I believe it is one of the few concept cars Earl designed that exists today. It stands along as a piece of american car history. Most are crushed, how that one was saved is a miracle.
    The dude that purchased it said he was from that Colorado museum. He was in tears. That car is just unimaginable, an Earl concept car!
    Sounds like that place is really out to aquire some top notch vehicles for display.

coolchange
    Maybe the Boyd cars are bringin that cause he can't build anymore(from jail)

Craig
    (from jail)
    Jail, what up with that

GrapeApe
    Jail, what up with that
    His Shop was raided by CHP, Local Police, DMV Investigators. They where looking for Possible Vechicle Fraud, and that he was possibly illegally Registering Custom Vechicles.. From what I read, nothing was found to be improper and no charges filed..
    *** Grape Ape ***

Blacksheep
    Nothing in this years auction should come close. That Old's F-88 concept is a museum piece. Let's face it, I believe it is one of the few concept cars Earl designed that exists today. It stands along as a piece of american car history. Most are crushed, how that one was saved is a miracle.
    The dude that purchased it said he was from that Colorado museum. He was in tears. That car is just unimaginable, an Earl concept car!
    Sounds like that place is really out to aquire some top notch vehicles for display.
    Yeah I was watching that last night. The bidding was great to watch. That car finally went for $3M. That's insane, but it was a nice car!!!

James'SS-24
    We went yesterday and it 50 each to get in Way crouded but it was fun. I was amazed at the walk down memory lane it took me on. The high school parties and the racing that went on in some of my friends cars! There were challengers and super bees and camaros and chevelles, and mustangs some of which were as nice as what was at the show. Too bad all of those ended up crashed! It was fun!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast