Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best use for a V Drive?

lucky
    KIM - i HAVE TO ADMIT - THAT POST OF YOUR BOAT - KILLS ME ! !! ITS YOUR AND YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH IT - BUT DAM - WHAT A WAY FOR A BOAT TO GET DESTROYED - OUT IN THE WEATHER UNCOVERED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dmontzsta
    Is that Kimmy's turd out uncovered in the weather?
    yep, I can spot his dining room chairs a mile away, even covered in snow. Look, they stick up as high as the motor.

You Te
    yep, I can spot his dining room chairs a mile away, even covered in snow. Look, they stick up as high as the motor.

I can spot the little booster seats you other flat bottom guys use 10 feet away. I'm sure most of you guys just sit on the floor.
    You Te

dmontzsta
    I can spot the little booster seats you other flat bottom guys use 10 feet away. I'm sure most of you guys just sit on the floor.
    You Te
    Better to sit on the floor, than to sit on Kim's lap.
    :jawdrop:

Roland the Fisherman
    Ok, I just gotta jump in here and get something off my chest.............I know you are, but what am I??????
    There, now I feel better, carry on

You Te
    Better to sit on the floor, than to sit on Kim's lap.
    :jawdrop:
    You can sit on my lap anytime dmontzsta.
    You Te

You Te
    Ok, I just gotta jump in here and get something off my chest.............I know you are, but what am I??????
    There, now I feel better, carry on
    AnA ARD VARK
    You Te

dmontzsta
    You can sit on my lap anytime dmontzsta.
    You Te
    I am not in to whackers, thanks though.

Kim Hanson

I just looked at your signature, get paddling Rice Boy.........( . )( . )......

BILLY.B
    My whacker is in heated storage, nothing but the best for my baby..........( . )( . ).........I have $25,000 into it that sink hole called a v-drive is like maybe $ 11,000...You tell me what one gets the best treatment :220v:The one that gives me the most bang for the buck. And if you have $25,000 in that slow ass wacker you got ripped off again and that thing should be outside instead . I assume your wife won it on a bet :jawdrop: . By the way your OB looks a little stuck to the water in your signature, free that thing up or are your running scared????. :hammer2:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast