Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got Hemi?

Unforgiven
    Anyone pick up anything "HEMI" related this weekend??? you know who you are...
    GOT HEMI??????

Eliminator 4 Life
    Shit sucks like your avatar ha ha

Unforgiven
    Shit sucks like your avatar ha ha
    hey suckass, you go to the boat show??? there was one in pleasanton too...besides you love the girls in my AVATAR...but then again didn't you say you didn't like woman anymore???????

Mrs.Racer277
    hey suckass, you go to the boat show??? there was one in pleasanton too...besides you love the girls in my AVATAR...but then again didn't you say you didn't like woman anymore???????
    Ummmm hi honey. How are you today? I think I got you in a little bit of trouble Saturday night. Opps :rollside: :rollside: Have you talked to Topless???

Unforgiven
    Ummmm hi honey. How are you today? I think I got you in a little bit of trouble Saturday night. Opps :rollside: :rollside: Have you talked to Topless???
    who am In trouble with this week??I called and left her a message...I think she was there witha stray dog....

Eliminator 4 Life
    Hey Fawker ha ha Ill be in LA Thursday for the show. The one in Pleasanton SUCKED compared to LA. That avatar sucks they should all be topless ha ha. That is my problem I love women to much I cant stay away from the lake ha ha

Mrs.Racer277
    who am In trouble with this week??I called and left her a message...I think she was there witha stray dog....
    Topless!

Unforgiven
    YOU HAVE A PMTopless!

Unforgiven
    Hey Fawker ha ha Ill be in LA Thursday for the show. The one in Pleasanton SUCKED compared to LA. That avatar sucks they should all be topless ha ha. That is my problem I love women to much I cant stay away from the lake ha ha
    got a few messages from some peeps telling I missed out....told me 909 was the sh*t boat show was even better...I hear Kilrtoy's new ride is bitchin....

Eliminator 4 Life
    Yea Ill be there thursday maybe Ill be buying a new Eliminator
    Yea I cant wait to see kilr new DCB it is sick............

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast