Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaaaaahhhhhggg!!! Lake Pirate sighting

rrrr
    I was at the Dallas Boat Show yesterday and there's our pal Lake Pirate, selling t shirts and displaying a chopper.
    Had to laugh when I saw him, he is in his early fifties and still stuck in the 60's. Ponytail, beard, madras shirt, and sandals. No wonder he's such a commie dickhead.
    If you wanna make yourself sick, take a look at his forums. Our buddy Catmando hangs out there too.... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    CommieForum (http://www.lakepirateforums.com)

RiverDave
    I was at the Dallas Boat Show yesterday and there's our pal Lake Pirate, selling t shirts and displaying a chopper.
    Had to laugh when I saw him, he is in his early fifties and still stuck in the 60's. Ponytail, beard, madras shirt, and sandals. No wonder he's such a commie dickhead.
    If you wanna make yourself sick, take a look at his forums. Our buddy Catmando hangs out there too.... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    But did you take a picture?
    RD

HCS
    A pic would have been hilarious. The photo chop gods could have a blast.

BarryMac
    The Butt Pirate, hangin in Texas, watch out all of our Lone Star State buddies, the Butt Pirate is on the loose...

carbonmarine
    "Piece of work" that guy !

Forkin' Crazy
    Wow! I guess the libs have to have their own forums. They seem a bit out of place here anyway.
    I guess they were tired of being bashed here. Last I saw CMD he was starting shit on Havasu Barney.com. He was run off PDQ.
    Might be fun to go over there and start some shit!!! :crossx:

OGShocker
    r4,
    If you go back to the show and snap a bunch of pictures of LP, I'll buy you a beer! Hell, I'll buy you a case of beer.

Dr. Eagle
    Yeah I have visited the commie forum before. Your description of him was spot on with what I expected.
    Interestingly enough the keyboard player in my band is the Green Party candidate running for the Late Bob Matsui's congressional district seat in the special election. Suffice it to say, we'll never see the world from remotely the same viewpoint.

rrrr
    I'm going back the the show Thursday. Photos coming your way, prepare the PhotoShop rezombulator apparatus......

moneypit
    all I remember is that he irritated ALOT of people around here!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast