Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam FT2600 Weekend Warrior Trailer

sigepmock
    Well I hate to do it but if Momma is gonna dune with a baby then she want's a moho.
    2004 Weekend Warrior FT2600 Trailer Wide Body
    Price Reduced !!! - $23,500 Firm ....That's $2000 below NADA Value!!!
    This trailer is fully loaded, with most every option including : Onan Marquis Gold 5500 Generator • 36 Gallon Fuel Service • Tilt-Out Queen Sized Bed (front of trailer folds out like tent trailor) • Standard pull down Queen Bed, Two fold out couches that make into two double beds, 15,000 ducted A/C, 35,000 BTU ducted Furnace, both controlled by thermostat, TV antenna w/signal booster, microwave, 3 burner gas stove, gas oven, large refrigerator and freezer, built in AM/FM/CD player with speaker, wired for outdoor speakers (speaker included), Diamond plate added to storage aera walls to protect walls from buggy/atv tires, outside shower, full bathroom with toilet and shower, over 15 feet clear storage area to cabinet, 19 feet to front cabinet. Batteries upgraded to two 6V trogan deep cycle batteries (lasts twice as long as standard 12v) Too much too list.
    All aspects of this trailer have been maintained in top condition, except for minor dings at front of trailer from small rocks picked up by my truck tires. 3 years remaining on all inclusive warranty(even covers tires)
    Interior color is Dark TAN/Brown. Brown Stock Carpet
    This is a NON-SMOKING trailer!
    100 Gal Fresh Water
    40 gal Black
    40 gal Grey
    2- 7.5 gal Propane Service
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ailersmall.jpg
    More pictures to follow. PM me with any questions. This trailer is large enough to fit Jeep Wrangler and two quads. Should fit most buggies.
    Thanks,
    Chris

ChumpChange
    You're killin me Chris, watchin you sell off everything. When is the truck going to go up for sale? Is the boat next?

sigepmock
    If I'm gonna upgrade I gotta liquidate what I have now Boat and truck are staying for awhile, but who knows....this whole planning for a little one is changing everything and we're not even pregnant yet...still just practicing

bunny 166
    If I'm gonna upgrade I gotta liquidate what I have now Boat and truck are staying for awhile, but who knows....this whole planning for a little one is changing everything and we're not even pregnant yet...still just practicing
    Practicing is fun! Do you have any interior shots?

sigepmock
    I'll get some tonight.....interior shots of the trailer that is

bunny 166
    I'll get some tonight.....interior shots of the trailer that is
    ha ha! Hubby and I have just started looking around at trailers...nice one ya got there. Would you prefer to email them? I can PM you my addy....

BowTie Rick
    But does it have a dishwaher? My spam (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69647)

sigepmock
    Send me your address and I'll e-mail them in the morning. We just use paper plates
    Chris

BowTie Rick
    Send me your address and I'll e-mail them in the morning. We just use paper plates
    Chris
    That does seem to be the case I can't seem to off this thing :squiggle:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast