Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAWAIIAN JET BOAT FOR SALE- located in South Texas

OldFaithful Squirter
    OK folks this is a completely redone Hawaiian Jet Boat For Sale- and well worth the asking price- $3900 - In the last couple of years it got new paint, new upholstrey, stinger rails, selling complete less engine! For sale for this winter special price of only $3900, you will be completely satisfied with this jet boat- just add your engine! Currently set up for 454 Chevy! You can contact Johnny direct at 361-739-5512 or 361-533-6473 or email him at spease@peoplepc.com - here are a few photos- note the new upholstrey and paint! Boat has always been garage kept after restoration!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ohnnys_jet.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...13MVC-001F.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...13MVC-005F.JPG
    Only selling because he has located another tunnel hull boat he would like to purchase! You will not be disappointed! Boat runs in 75-80 with current motor!

mrgoslow
    ill vouch for 77 and change on average w/gps. alot of work in the resto.

OldFaithful Squirter
    Hey this Hawaiian Jet is on ebay and has about an hour left on the auction!
    Ebay Hawaiian Jet For Sale Less Engine (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWA:IT)
    Well worth the buy it now price!

taylormanss
    If you're looking for a hawaiiian or a low pro boat this is the boat.Johnny did a damn good job on this one!And it runs very good too!!!
    STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

OldFaithful Squirter
    Auction end and the reserve was not met??
    This boat can be bought for the reserve price of $3600.00 but it will have to be soon other wise he will just put his motor back into it and keep it for another season. So if interested contact Johnny at 361-739-5512

Greaser
    Is it still for sale???

BigMo
    I bought it. Sorry guys. LOL.. I will be ready soon!
    Renie

taylormanss
    Hey Big Mo where are you located at?How much did you get it for?That sure is a good looking boat!!!!!!!

BigMo
    Hey Big Mo where are you located at?How much did you get it for?That sure is a good looking boat!!!!!!!
    Hey taylorman Im located in katy righ outside of houston. I payed 3600 for it and didnt mind paying it at all cause this thing is great condition. New gauges, interior and fresh paint. Of course im repainting it. LOL.. I want to redo its look a litte bit. It will be ready soon and My new BIG badass motor should be ready anytime! Hope to be able to meet up with some of you guys this season. Later guys
    Renie

taylormanss
    When are you gonna have your engine in?Have heard about the bikini photo shoot at canyon lake in april,your new hawaiian would look real good with one of those swimsuit honeys laying on it.I'm glad someone in this area picked up Johnny's boat,hopefully you will get to come down to lake corpus for JETFEST 2005.Where do you guys run at up in houston area?I'm working in port arthur for the coast guard,and when and if it ever stops raining I'm gonna bring one of my jetboats up here to run.
    taylormanss
    STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR
    :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast