Thread: Need a Pump Intake

psdperformance
    I am looking for a used intake and grate. My boat is a 21 foot waikiki with a american turbine pump bolted to a jacuzzi housing. I would like a used if possible or does anyone know how much it will be for a new one.
    Thank You, Chris

blown428fe
    Im in the same boat as you, Dominator on a Jacuzzi (terible match). Get a hold of Duane at HTP, he might have a used one.

nielly
    Has anybody converted their Jacuzzi to a different intake. If so, was it worth the time and money.

canuck1
    Has anybody converted their Jacuzzi to a different intake. If so, was it worth the time and money.
    No

lilrick
    i went from panther to a berk, best mod i made in my boat .Several people advised me against it but ,if you want to keep your hull its worth it.

Duane HTP
    Yes, I have a used intake. 316-794-8616

Ken F
    Nielly,
    Yes, I have, and in answer to your question I guess it would depend on what kind of boat you have, and how much you are in love with it.
    I did it to a 22' open bow Omega(read:really heavy), converted to a setback dominator pump & AT intake. It made a little difference on top, but not a lot.
    I think the setback did more for the boat than anything, and while your intake is out, and you are working on it, why stop halfway???.
    Ken F.