Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Koolaid Crew Stereo Covers??

amw
    hey i do want one give me a shout aadwright@sbcglobal.net thanks saw you a couple of weeks ago coming off the water looks great thanks for remembering on the stereo cover

Washed Ashore
    WW, I'm still in,I will be ready to start cutting holes by the end of the week!
    Let me know how much and were to send the $$$$
    Jeff(Washed Ashore)

convincor
    Are there any options for what is on the frt?
    My new AutoCAD guy starts tommorow I should have this file any day now.
    Anyone else out there want one of these suckers??
    AMW you want one for the new F29?
    You will be able to Paypal me the $ or mail it and the covers will be drop shipped directly to you.
    Anyone else want in this week is the time. :notam:

WetWillie
    I am emailing it over to Magic34 to review and approve. The covers will look just like or very similar to the cover in Mbrowns boat. I dont mind feedback or oppinions on the design for the covers just dont want to get in a debate with everyone. They will look classy and professional. It will be the logo in my avatar on the cover. I will pay Magic34 in one payment and you can all send me the dough (Mail or Paypal). I will give you the pricing here as soon as I get the exact from Magic34. Plus your shipping as he will send it directly to you.
    I also saw a Jiggy hitch cover on TobTeks rig today and it got me thinking. Magic34 can you do these with the same logo? I dont think DCB makes these with this logo just the DCB.

BoatFloating
    I am emailing it over to Magic34 to review and approve. The covers will look just like or very similar to the cover in Mbrowns boat. I dont mind feedback or oppinions on the design for the covers just dont want to get in a debate with everyone. They will look classy and professional. It will be the logo in my avatar on the cover. I will pay Magic34 in one payment and you can all send me the dough (Mail or Paypal). I will give you the pricing here as soon as I get the exact from Magic34. Plus your shipping as he will send it directly to you.
    I also saw a Jiggy hitch cover on TobTeks rig today and it got me thinking. Magic34 can you do these with the same logo? I dont think DCB makes these with this logo just the DCB.
    Hell you still working on this??????? Man just get a plastic one and scratch "Worlds Best" on it already....

mbrown2
    Hell you still working on this??????? Man just get a plastic one and scratch "Worlds Best" on it already....
    LMAO...that's funny.
    Willie, if you do the Hitch Cover FLogo's (Star/DCB), I would be interested...

Budget Baller
    WW -
    Does Magic34 need any End Mills for the job? Let me know and I can UPS them to him.
    RL

convincor
    NO offense but, if it has to say DCB on it I will have to pass. Don't think that would go to good with the Eliminator.
    Maybe I should buy it and keep it for the next boat.

SummerObsession
    I'll take one for my tired 'ole ship. The plastic P.O.S. doesn't work too well, and it bugs me.
    Let me know where to Paypal funds.

BoatFloating
    I'll take one for my tired 'ole ship. The plastic P.O.S. doesn't work too well, and it bugs me.
    Let me know where to Paypal funds.
    Charley that cheap bastard put a plastic stereo cover on that beautiful boat???? That boy amazes me sometimes... :notam:

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast