Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Koolaid Crew Stereo Covers??

BoatFloating
    Mrs V and Charley I know we are all playing with each other and I'm cool with it.
    Charley and you know the same thing with me if you needed help.
    It's funny I was just talking to Wet Wille today and said I talked to Charley on the phone last night about the boat show. And I said to him that lurkers must just sit there and hold their breathe and say oh my god.
    So maybe it's time to give this a rest.... Well until old Tomcat figures how to get on the computer again and decides to change the bet....
    Let me go on the record also..... You might want to quote this...
    I think DCB makes a bitchen boat and a quality product..... I just like to have fun till summer gets here.....

Charley
    How about there new 32' Cat that was designed by the same guy that worked on DCB Cats....

who would that be???

BoatFloating
    where the f uc k did that come from. :argue: :hammerhea
    you can joke but I can't ..
    read above post just joking......... I know your only playing and I was too. We love you in Cats and Tunnels there really is no Drama here period....
    You feel me.......

Charley
    read above post just joking......... I know your only playing and I was too. We love you in Cats and Tunnels there really is no Drama here period....
    You feel me.......
    fuk u you fukin dickfuk!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Mrs V and Charley I know we are all playing with each other and I'm cool with it.
    Charley and you know the same thing with me if you needed help.
    It's funny I was just talking to Wet Wille today and said I talked to Charley on the phone last night about the boat show. And I said to him that lurkers must just sit there and hold their breathe and say oh my god.
    So maybe it's time to give this a rest.... Well until old Tomcat figures how to get on the computer again and decides to change the bet....
    Let me go on the record also..... You might want to quote this...
    I think DCB makes a bitchen boat and a quality product..... I just like to have fun till summer gets here.....
    well I hope you don't take what I say the wrong way but here it is..
    I have met you we have hung out.. and I hope we can do it again.. I love your wife, I love you and your boat.. but I think it is best if it is left alone for a while (specially on my side) it just seems to me that you can pull punches and then when someone blocks them you get huffy and pissy.. then take it up a notch.. I am not into that anymore.. I have tried to come over to the cats and tunnels because I thought this was the cool place to be.. but there is actually no where on this board anymore to go and talk without someones mouth runnin.. and suppose to be joking.. so I guess until summer..

BoatFloating
    who would that be???
    Chuck Guy......
    The new 32' looks pretty nice. Gull Wing engine hatches that open in pretty cool. The first one is out of the mold. I'll get some pictures tomorrow and pricing....

Charley
    I just love the shock factor.....

Charley
    Chuck Guy......
    The new 32' looks pretty nice. Gull Wing engine hatches that open in pretty cool. The first one is out of the mold. I'll get some pictures tomorrow and pricing....he tooled it... didn't design it

BoatFloating
    well I hope you don't take what I say the wrong way but here it is..
    I have met you we have hung out.. and I hope we can do it again.. I love your wife, I love you and your boat.. but I think it is best if it is left alone for a while (specially on my side) it just seems to me that you can pull punches and then when someone blocks them you get huffy and pissy.. then take it up a notch.. I am not into that anymore.. I have tried to come over to the cats and tunnels because I thought this was the cool place to be.. but there is actually no where on this board anymore to go and talk without someones mouth runnin.. and suppose to be joking.. so I guess until summer..
    I hear you.... Things in writing can be taken different ways and sometimes the wrong way... Tell you what you stay and I take it down a notch. You bring a lot of fun to C&T and me and April feel the same about you and Jamie....
    You do bust balls better than most of the guys in here.....
    XOXO

BoatFloating
    he tooled it... didn't design it
    Tooled/Designed...... I would say that they are one in the same. Ones a picture and ones the finished product.....

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast