Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Koolaid Crew Stereo Covers??

Reaper1
    No offense to anyone I just thought there was an awful lot of DCB talk going around and not much else. I just want to get back to the good old days. You know, tugging on Bling's junk and making fun of 3DO and his family of drives.
    PS - DCB makes a superb boat and Charley you know I would have your back anytime. Just don't ask me to move anymore docks.

TOBTEK
    :argue: :hammerhea :boxingguy ...WOW! wheres all the love? We all know Mr Empty promisses(wheres my freaking pizza's)/ricky/rocko/boatgoating,ect is full of hot air. Do What I do, take him with a grain of salt and blow it off.........I mean REALLY the guy drives a PT CRUISER for God sakes:rollside: heheheheh love you man! Hey have I mentioned I have a HD2500 forsale?

mbrown2
    Lots of luv in here....must be that boat show fever kicking in....
    Back on topic....which stereo cover do you like better....regardless of which manufactures name is on it?

DrewDown
    You guys are all gay fockers.

mbrown2
    You guys are all gay fockers.
    That coming from a guy who has down as part of his name and ass burglar as his sig :rollside: :rollside:

DrewDown
    That coming from a guy who has down as part of his name and ass burglar as his sig :rollside: :rollside:
    See I find this shit funny and don't take offense. By the way, I know some people that can air brush that mail box for you and it would look ohh soo nice.

mbrown2
    See I find this shit funny and don't take offense. By the way, I know some people that can air brush that mail box for you and it would look ohh soo nice.
    I am glad you find it funny as I find all this stuff funny.....actually, Rock, myself and several other members get along pretty darn good off these boards...I find the fun trash talking as an outlet to the rigors of work....just like playing horseshoes, basketball, softball or another sport...boys are always going to talktrash and once in a while somebody takes their ball home...no harm, no foul, come back and play another day....we are all still kids with a few more wrinkles, bigger toys and more gray hair.
    On the mailbox, it's not mine, its another board member's who thought it would be cool to have scenes of the river on each side of his mailbox.. and had his mom paint it....so please don't bag on his mom ....bag on anything of mine...

Sandbar Mike
    YOUR ALL FULL OF SH&T!! :wink:

unleashed
    May the FORCE be with all of you! :wink:
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Charley
    May the FORCE be with all of you! :wink:
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    Deano ... you baller.... just buy a 36 flat deck skater to **** with Jeffy-son

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast