Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prank Wars

Lawler
    Last summer I woke up with this in my front yard. A half goat half sheep thing chained to a few tires, along with a toilet and a bathtub full of hay. Scared the shit out of me at 6:00 in the morning when it's still dark outside. I know the buddy that was behind all of it but I haven't been able to come up with anything good enough yet to get him back. Hard to top this one!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0165Goat_1.JPG

moneypit
    Thats the bggest picture I have ever seen posted.. Are you my Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad?

Badger301
    You sure have some funny looking animals over there...what did you do with it?

RiverOtter
    My friend goes a little overboard with Christmas decorations. He has those lighted raindeer in his front yard. Well at his Christmas party a few of us snuck outside and placed the deer in rather compromising positions. Of course this was the night that everybody in his very small town drove by to see his Christmas display.

Lawler
    I was getting up for work and it was still dark out...heard this chain moving and some real weird noises. Scared the crap out of me! When I left for work the toilet was in one piece but when I got home it was shattered. My neighbor said he watched the whole thing....the goat thing head butted the toilet and split it in many pieces as you can see in the picture. Anyway, my buddy who was behind it all came by that night to return the goat to his rightful owner. It was the best prank I have ever been involved in...but I don't know that I can top it??

switchin'addiction
    Just wait until everyone gets their morning java, and I bet you will be getting some pretty good revenge ideas.

shueman
    Jack something on/from this boat....

Powerquestboy
    Put his house up for sale in the paper for a great price and leave his phone number. He will get swamped with calls for weeks.

Garrddogg
    Thats gonna be a VERY hard one to top!
    Im kinda thinkin you got owned! :hammerhea But with some time and thought you can get em back good :2purples:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast