Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Givin' Up Caffeine!!!

Essex502
    Dropped caffiene over 20 years ago...no coke, no coffee, maybe a little chocolate now and again. Bad withdrawls for about a weak. Now I need more sleep than I did before I stopped taking it.
    Good luck!

Artv
    I'm joining a Biggest Loser weight loss contest at my work today, and am going to go serious Atkins Diet to shed the extra girth. The big bummer is I've gotta give up caffeine for the diet! For most folks this isn't such a huge deal, but I drink the Monster energy drinks.
    Each one of those cans has around 7,000 mg of caffeine or caffeine-type stuff in them, and I drink two a day!!! The average cup of java has less than 200 mg of caffeine in it, so... 7,000 / 200 = 35 I'm hooked on the equivilent of 35 friggin' cups of coffee a day!!! Needless to say, I'm gonna be one grouchy son of a bitch for a week or two until the headaches and withdrawls go away!!! :hammerhea
    I apologize up front if I flame on anyone during my "rehab" period! :eat: Wish me luck!
    Atkins is working for me, I have lost 13 pounds in 31 days.

Huckleberry
    I look forward to it. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    - Tom
    Blow me biatch!!! :wink:
    How's that for a start???

Huckleberry
    Make sure you floss and always have breath mints the Atkins diet gives you bad breath,But it works I lost 40lbs!
    Congrats of the loss!!! 40-45 pounds loss is my goal. But...unlike you, I REFUSE to wear the floss to get there!!!

AvengerBabe
    So thats what makes you so screaming Hot Hot Hot!!!!
    HAHA!! thats right, dammit!

FMluvswater
    I'm joining a Biggest Loser weight loss contest at my work today, and am going to go serious Atkins Diet to shed the extra girth. The big bummer is I've gotta give up caffeine for the diet! For most folks this isn't such a huge deal, but I drink the Monster energy drinks.
    Each one of those cans has around 7,000 mg of caffeine or caffeine-type stuff in them, and I drink two a day!!! The average cup of java has less than 200 mg of caffeine in it, so... 7,000 / 200 = 35 I'm hooked on the equivilent of 35 friggin' cups of coffee a day!!! Needless to say, I'm gonna be one grouchy son of a bitch for a week or two until the headaches and withdrawls go away!!! :hammerhea
    I apologize up front if I flame on anyone during my "rehab" period! :eat: Wish me luck!
    Wow. :supp: :clover: I was uncaffeinated for two years - I've decided I like me better caffeinated. I hate caffeine withdrawal headaches (I get them if I go too long without a coffee - hey it happens just not often ). I wish you success Huck. More power to you. I'll never willingly be uncaffeinated again. :2purples:

SHOTKALLIN
    Make sure you floss and always have breath mints the Atkins diet gives you bad breath,But it works I lost 40lbs!
    sugar free breath mints

Sherpa
    I gave up caffeine when I started atkins about 3 years ago.... worst friggen
    3-week head ache I EVER had....... totally sucked.....
    but, even though I didn't maintain the program for more than about a year,
    and did regain + some more weight, I never went back to reg coffee....
    I only* drink a little reg coffee once in awhile, and only to make the 7-11
    decaf taste a bit better.....
    --good luck....
    --Sherpa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123