Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mad Wife Disease

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Mad Wife Disease
    A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine. "What was that for?" he asked. "That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it," she replied. "Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura
    Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he explained. "Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good explanation.
    Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out
    cold. When he came to, he asked, "What the hell was that for?" She replied, "Your horse called."
    :squiggle: :squiggle:

Her454
    LMAO.................Hey Lady Rat..... Speaking of gambling.......IM SO DAMN JEALOUS! Word has it your 1500.00 richer after Vegas this weekend........Jello shots are on you this weekend....! Hope you guys had fun!
    T

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    LMAO......... That would be me hitting J over the head!!!! :boxingguy :messedup:

IN2-IN2MX
    He deserved it.

BarryMac
    Easy ladies, maybe Laura Lou was the babysitter, he was hiring her so he could take his wife out for a romantic evening, flowers, wine, lobster, you know... :hammerhea

IN2-IN2MX
    Easy ladies, maybe Laura Lou was the babysitter, he was hiring her so he could take his wife out for a romantic evening, flowers, wine, lobster, you know... :hammerhea
    Yeah, yeah, yeah! :notam:
    :boxed:
    By the way..."romantic evening" ????? Please define.
    :wink:

BarryMac
    Yeah, yeah, yeah! :notam:
    :boxed:
    By the way..."romantic evening" ????? Please define.
    :wink:
    You know, candle lit dinner, little Freddie Jackson on the Radio, bottle of wine, beer skin rug in front of the fireplace, BJ then the man falls asleep...

bunny 166
    He deserved it.
    Yeah, what she said... Hi Jess!!

IN2-IN2MX
    You know, candle lit dinner, little Freddie Jackson on the Radio, bottle of wine, beer skin rug in front of the fireplace, BJ then the man falls asleep...
    sorry...I am only familiar with the last step.

IN2-IN2MX
    Yeah, what she said... Hi Jess!!
    Hey Cindy! It was great seeing you at the show. I was talking to Darrin...awesome news that it will be a go in April. Woohoo. Perfect timing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast