Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hey Unforgiven

Unforgiven
    Let's see, where do I start... hmm.
    For the sake of not hitting you with 6 or 7 right off the bat, every Phoenix boat drag since I've been registered here. Havasu for the Poker Run, RD's birthday a couple years, various river trips, hell, you almost didn't make it to Berryessa last year after PC and I traveled somewhere close to you thinking that lessening the distance for you to travel might increase the odds of you actually making it.
    Don't give me what flakeouts there lady.
    Traci, he's having Issues with FLAKEOUT...Jordy are we a little testy today??? You must have gone back into your diary to remember all these events...

Jordy
    Traci, he's having Issues with FLAKEOUT...Jordy are we a little testy today??? You must have gone back into your diary to remember all these events...
    I'm just trying to make sure that she shows up for you guys. If I dug back, I'm sure I could find more. Besides, one of my esteemed colleagues pointed out, not showing up and then lying about being there is worth triple negative points. :jawdrop:

Party Cat
    .....Im pretty damn dependable...............
    Is the corn still sitting in the driveway from last year ???

Unforgiven
    I have no doubt that I'm not her favorite. She just uses that to try and manipulate me.
    Oh, I forgot about the boat show a couple weeks ago, then there was the time that you supposedly were in Havasu, but that kind of ties into the Poker Run trip up above. Don't show up but try and tell us that you were there. :hammer2:
    Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
    Jordy, keep it up...I see a mine shaft trip in the future for you....I'm remaining silent!!

Jordy
    Jordy, keep it up...I see a mine shaft trip in the future for you....I'm remaining silent!!
    I'm not scared. She'd have to show up for that too. My odds are very high in my favor.
    Hey T, are you going to take your 1980 jacket to the drags this weekend? PC needs to be able to find you.

Party Cat
    Come on down Jordy...I know that I'm down there...and Unforgiven is pretty close to the bottom too hell...T will probably come down here too once she finds out that we have watermelon Jello too

Unforgiven
    Come on down Jordy...I know that I'm down there...and Unforgiven is pretty close to the bottom too hell...T will probably come down here too once she finds out that we have watermelon Jello too
    don't forget the coors light....see if Jordy had ALL the right ingrediants (sp) she will show up.......JELLO SHOTS and COORS LIGHT!! lets not forget the smell of nitro in the air!!

Party Cat
    Hey T, are you going to take your 1980 jacket to the drags this weekend? PC needs to be able to find you.
    No worries on the jacket....If I DO go...I'm sure she'll find the Jello

Unforgiven
    No worries on the jacket....If I DO go...I'm sure she'll find the Jello
    Just show up at our Trailer..I'm sure you'll see her...we'll be sizing her up for the car... should get some more shirts made up with....WHERE'S JORDY on the back

Jordy
    This just in:
    Traci : im not going to Pomona, I just found out...god help me
    jordan: really?
    Traci: yes
    Traci: i have to work
    Traci: emergency
    Traci: go ahead, let it rip
    jordan: you'd better find a way to be there
    Traci: why?
    jordan: because
    Traci: i cant
    Told ya that's why she's jumping ship on Monday.