Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ohio players hot boat feb 05

540COLE
    Hello Back Forty.
    I Boat On Brookville On A Regular Basis And Have Run C Creek Some . They Are Both About 1 Hour Drive For Me. Would Love To Join In . How And When Do You Pick The Date!!!!!!!!
    I Run A 19 Daytona Jet And 22 Cole .

Back Forty
    540COLE, if those two lakes are about an hour from you then you must live right around the corner from me. I'm SW of Dayton and equally NW of Middletown. I'm west of Germantown near West Elkton.
    The big C. Creek and Brookville meets are at the end of the year each year . Usually right around early to mid October. Most of the people I know are into the offshore type boats. This crew travels alot during the summer so they are difficult to consolidate into one meet. Thats why they do well to gather in October. Otherwise they are everywhere from Lake Erie every weekend to Cumberland, Florida and some other places. The v drives and jets were from this board,
    Scream and Fly (http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/index.php?)
    and
    Hilsinger (http://hilsingermotorsports.com/forums/index.php?)
    And some other places I'm sure.
    I would love to see some of the other v drives and jets in the area. I know there are quite a few but since the demise of the local drag scene i.e. Hydro Bowl, the local organiztion has all but dissapeared. This internet bit is slowly changing it but it will take some work to get a good scene started up again.
    I'm not going to be around much longer myself. I'm moving back to Florida fairly soon so the end of the year deal is out but I highly suggest that you hop in with these local crowds and see whats around. I think you'll be quite amazed. The other meet at the October hour is up around Columbus. There is a fairly decent gathering at Alum Creek. I haven't done this one but I guess it has been bigger than the C. Creek deal although the A holes with the DNR want to be little pricks and often check these boards in order to play chief dick'm at the docks. So far the Alum meet has been a bother but the rest have been fun, safe un hampered gatherings. Do you drop in on the Ohio at all..? I have been going down there on my local trips during the summer. I won't swim in the local water anyway so this has been a good social scene last summer. Lots of little drag races between the bridges. Just have a full compliment of safety gear and the local CG and Cops won't bother you too much as long as you're in the channel. It's no wake after dark between the bridges. I even did a trip to Louiville and back in one day. It was a hell of a trip! Try the locks in a little 19' low freeboard boat!!!

Back Forty
    Ttt

big kahoona
    how close do you live to dayton ? we need to hook up .

Back Forty
    30 minutes south on rt.4
    What part of town are you in?

big kahoona
    10 Min. From Hydroa Bowl.i Run Around With Several Of The Guys You Have Pictures Of At Brookville Lake .

Back Forty
    Are you aware of Allan4 the putz?
    I'll be in Florida this weekend but the weekend after is clear.

big kahoona
    thats What Im Trying To Find Out. Where Do You Boat? Im Located Just West Of Dayton ? We Need To Meet ..warlock
    Hey You Interested In Going To Charlott N. C . April 29-30 Th. Trying To Get A Few Boats To Go Down To N.c. With Me !!! What Do You Think ???--jamie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12