Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Pink Whorenate

MAXIMUS
    Well amigos as some of you may or may not know, I was asked by a fellow boardsman to take the drivers seat of the sTinky pink cj boat of the world famous "LIL Rick" & represent at parker... After 4 hrs of surgery last night & a few new billet pieces, I believe we will be setting a new comp jet speed record! We are going to try for 71 mph... I will post results monday! For now my bitches keep your hands out of your pants & remain standing. I am leaving this morning & will return with some trophys n shit.... :devil:

uclahater
    Well amigos as some of you may or may not know, I was asked by a fellow boardsman to take the drivers seat of the sTinky pink cj boat of the world famous "LIL Rick" & represent at parker... After 4 hrs of surgery last night & a few new billet pieces, I believe we will be setting a new comp jet speed record! We are going to try for 71 mph... I will post results monday! For now my bitches keep your hands out of your pants & remain standing. I am leaving this morning & will return with some trophys n shit.... :devil:
    I've decided to enter the race with my sea doo :idea: IM thinkin I'll be able to get past squirtin thunder, and maybe you if you dont run me over, and over, and over again :idea: :rollside:

lilrick
    good luck BUDDY!!!!

dmontzsta
    What the heck Ben? you are supposed to take steps forward, not backwards!
    I am with Jim, I have an old stand-up 550 Kawi jet ski in the backyard, time to fill her up and hit the track. :crossx:

lucky
    I've decided to enter the race with my sea doo :idea: IM thinkin I'll be able to get past squirtin thunder, and maybe you if you dont run me over, and over, and over again :idea: :rollside:
    so - your going to start the race before eveyone else ?

Roland the Fisherman
    I'm thinking rubber ducky, flippers, nose plug and goggles (for runn'n down those water splash'n pieces of shit from behind) and a few applications of Berry Bonds "clear" should get me on the jet boat fag podium.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    How much headstart are they giving you? :rollside:

MAXIMUS
    How much headstart are they giving you? :rollside:
    What is it with you and "head"???

MAXIMUS
    And besides squirten thunder is going to be tough to beat this season... He is stepping up his hp!

uclahater
    so - your going to start the race before eveyone else ?
    My sea do does 55 ST ran 61 at the last race, so IM figuren I could make that up in the turns :rollside: :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast