Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Moderators

lucky
    Quit Pissing on our lawn -- This isn't a trash dump - Do You see us driving by YOUR HOUSE and letting Donald with his spiked necklace and wife beater tee shirt Urinating !!! No Even we have More class than that -- Why don't you put all the whinning ass dramma threads in the test section -- We have rules ...
    I hope that My band of Merry Men Will support me On this ...-- Those FAGS

dmontzsta
    Quit Pissing on our lawn -- This isn't a trash dump - Do You see us driving by YOUR HOUSE and letting Donald with his spiked necklace and wife beater tee shirt Urinating !!! No Even we have More class than that -- Why don't you put all the whinning ass dramma threads in the test section -- We have rules ...
    If they keep this up, I will take a dump on their lawn.

HOSS
    Damn this forum is lame now.

HM
    Damn this forum is lame now.
    fag

lilrick
    yah goddammit!!!!!

460 jus getn it
    YEA, leave the fags alone......they have better things to do. like donald for instance, he isnt gay cause he waxes his boat neked while kimmy sprays baby oil on him with a squirt bottle......roland, he is to busy being face down in mrs hater, while mr hater is at the latest warren jeffs rally....leave them alone.............they need there space............................................. ......

dmontzsta
    YEA, leave the fags alone......they have better things to do. like donald for instance, he isnt gay cause he waxes his boat neked while kimmy sprays baby oil on him with a squirt bottle......roland, he is to busy being face down in mrs hater, while mr hater is at the latest warren jeffs rally....leave them alone.............they need there space............................................. ......and me, I am always trying to get 396 to poke me in the rear, which keeps me busy shopping for fancy perfumes, working out at Curves and trying on new outfits at the gap.
    WOW!

460 jus getn it
    WOW!
    you never seem to amaze me....AWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    you never seem to amaze me....AWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You always amaze me

460 jus getn it
    You always amaze me
    you have been hanging around these guys way to much. FAG...............

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast