Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Moderators

dmontzsta
    normal human size. there is nothing normal about your ribs sticking out of your side. its ok donald, im sure kimmy like to be able to fell your pelvic bone against his ass cheeks........what ever floats your boat..............................
    I wish I could see my ribs. lol
    Let me tell you, there is nothing normal about your stomach laying on your lap when you sit down...lay off the sperm burgers and tube steak homie.

uclahater
    only thing we fight over is who gets the mrs first.................shut your morman ass up...........................LMFAO
    Look at 460 actin like he like women and shit
    LMFAO Dmonzsta has just TKO 460 :idea: :rollside:

uclahater
    Hey prop bitch!!!!! we are authentic jet kings and yes I called BINGO first He complied after I slapped the sh!t outta tha back of his head :crossx: :crossx:
    Are you going to be at lakefest? If so look for me, Ill be there
    I will be there Are you Bringin the Chevy Midget with you again this time? :idea:

460 jus getn it
    I will be there Are you Bringin the Chevy Midget with you again this time? :idea: THAT IS FUNNY, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE...........AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH................

Kim Hanson
    What did I tell yous all about some of those jet boat freaks, they be a queer bunch of fockers.word !.............( . )( . )..........

Biglue
    normal human size. there is nothing normal about your ribs sticking out of your side. its ok donald, im sure kimmy like to be able to fell your pelvic bone against his ass cheeks........what ever floats your boat..............................
    396 said he likes his bitches big like FOE SITY......he likes the soft cushion during the pushin. Fokn fags.
    176 lbs Don............please. My left nut weighs more than you holding a brick in your hand. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    176 lbs Don............please. My left nut weighs more than you holding a brick in your hand. :crossx:
    Those are not your nuts, they belong to the guy running it up your back door.

Tell him to pull out, then go re-weigh yourself.

Kim Hanson
    Those are not your nuts, they belong to the guy running it up your back door.

Tell him to pull out, then go re-weigh yourself.
    You want to know what his left nut weighs holy shiat, the next thing you will own a squirt boy / boat .........( . )( . )...........

Biglue
    You want to know what his left nut weighs holy shiat, the next thing you will own a squirt boy / boat .........( . )( . )...........
    If he's that interested he could just put a scale on his chin. :crossx:

lucky
    I am up to 176lbs, so you might not want me anymore.
    Also, being that big and backed up with sperm, cannot be good for your health.
    You guys stick with each other, I do not want to get in the middle of two old lovers, you are both meant for eachother. 396 is spittin it and you are gettin it.

my dick weighs that much

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast