Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Moderators

Kim Hanson
    If he's that interested he could just put a scale on his chin. :crossx:
    I have come to see that Donald is a hands on kind of guy .........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
    I have figured out why most bench racers are overweight. It seems sperm is high on calories. This still does not account for Hanson, but I guess he does so much meth, that it overrides all the sperm he consumes.

Kim Hanson
    I have figured out why most bench racers are overweight. It seems sperm is high on calories. This still does not account for Hanson, but I guess he does so much meth, that it overrides all the sperm he consumes.
    I don't do dope Riceboy and it's called hard work that keeps you in shape...round is a shape that suits some people, not me okay! I see you plumped up to 176, stop with the anal injections at the V-Drive events you take part of , or shit at least get them to wear condoms There is easier ways of getting that engine done than being on your knees getting your rear end oil checked They are called banks, not Sperm Banks either If it was they would turn you away right now, look at the head on that focker ........( . )( . )..........

uclahater
    Thats funny cause its the skinny little Bitches like Hanson, You, and now Maximus that seem to be getting all the sperm :yuk: From Roland, luckyand myself.
    Big dood =Pitcher
    Skinny Bitch = Catcher

dmontzsta
    I am a homophobe!

dmontzsta
    Big dood =Pitcher
    Skinny Bitch = Catcher
    incorrect.
    The skinny dudes are so quick, they run up on the FAT dudes and hump them like a hamster, then nut on their back and run away before the fat dudes can catch them.
    :rollside:

Mrs Hater
    Why don't you get a ladder and clime on up to titty level. You might just fine you like it better than standing all day long gazing at peckers and man ass.

dmontzsta
    Why don't you get a ladder and clime on up to titty level. You might just fine you like it better than standing all day long gazing at peckers and man ass.
    You found time to get your face out of the pillow huh?

Biglue
    incorrect.
    The skinny dudes are so quick, they run up on the FAT dudes and hump them like a hamster, then nut on their back and run away before the fat dudes can catch them.
    :rollside:
    BUt when we do catch you, you know you can have a dental check through your skin tunnel. :crossx:
    Mrs. Hater why are you wasting your time on this half a fag? Even such a fine woman has no effect on this flesh pole dancer. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    MrsHater, dont listen to Jarod from subway, go back to Roland, you know he butters your bread.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast