Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hey Moderators

Mrs Hater
    You found time to get your face out of the pillow huh?

? After I got out of bed (two of the best minutes of my day except for the pencle markes you left on my thighs) I thought my mohair hair pillow was stuck to my ass then realized it was just your cute little shaved body.

rrrr
    ? After I got out of bed (two of the best minutes of my day except for the pencle markes you left on my thighs) I thought my mohair hair pillow was stuck to my ass then realized it was just your cute little shaved body.
    Did you ever get over the untimely death of your Yorkshire Terrier? Poor little bastard, dying in the clinch of death between those huge smelly ass cheeks.... :yuk: :yuk:
    Save a life! Check the sofa before you plant that huge body of yours....... :crossx: :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I am up to 176lbs, so you might not want me anymore.
    Also, being that big and backed up with sperm, cannot be good for your health.
    You guys stick with each other, I do not want to get in the middle of two old lovers, you are both meant for eachother. 396 is spittin it and you are gettin it.

176!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious :2purples: F*ck, thats what I curl!
    The only thing I spit is nut on your ol' ladys chin......
    awww shit 176, look out he has kicked the crack and is now on to meth.......
    Now he is puffin' it.......
    I will be there Are you Bringin the Chevy Midget with you again this time?
    Easy there shaft boy. I brought myself! I just asked who was going to be there. That was it! His chick was fine as f*uck!!!! I had my tongue in my pocket looking at her....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    396 said he likes his bitches big like FOE SITY......he likes the soft cushion during the pushin. Fokn fags.
    176 lbs Don............please. My left nut weighs more than you holding a brick in your hand. :crossx:
    Hey sucknuts, your the one with the "brownpride" boyfriend that wears his flannel with one button on. I know why he does that.....so he can wrap it around you while he is getrn sum... :crossx:

lucky
    I am a homoprober!
    we knew that already

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345