Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is there to do in Tucson, AZ at the end of February?

Tom Brown
    A buddy is heading to Tucson on business and I can catch a free ride. Being both cheap and poor makes me wonder what's going on down there this time of year? Will the ice be off their lakes by then?

Phat Matt
    A buddy is heading to Tucson on business and I can catch a free ride. Being both cheap and poor makes me wonder what's going on down there this time of year? Will the ice be off their lakes by then?
    Go hang out by U of A and see if you can snag some lonely college chicks.

PHX ATC
    Lakes, Tucson, HAHAHAHAHA.
    Nothing.
    Best bet, hit a bar and snuggle up with something warm.
    Good luck.
    You could always drive up to Phoenix.

THATJEFFGUY
    Here's a few ideas...
    Tucson Entertainment (http://stripclubs.naughtynightlife.c...cson/index.asp)

callbob4homes
    Best stuff to do in Tucson? A round of golf and then a stop at TD's showclub on Speedway. Used to work for me, but it has been quite a few years since I was there. :sqeyes:

Jordy
    Tucson doesn't have any lakes. They have to come up and use ours. Secondly, our lakes around here don't ice. The only ice they see is in the coolers.
    As far as things to do, you could scope out U of A and see if you can find some skinny girls, you could make a run down to Nogales (old Mexico) and cause some hate, anger, and disconent in yet another country, or you could come to Phoenix. :wink:

ahhell
    I hear hunting Gila monsters is kinda fun...

Scream
    Tom you gotta do the Dog Races if in Tucson, if they still allow that sort of stuff. Lot's of artsy fartsy stuff in Tucson to do, and you can spend great quantities of cash there. That's American dollars sir.

a catered life
    you can always do what i do all the time.....................go to a bar and try new types of VODKA

BarryMac
    You can locate AzDon (Azzwipe) and destroy his computer and kick his ass while your there, I'm sure that Jordy would help you locate him...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast