Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny Jet Video

Jet Hydro
    Jet Boat ....Not.... but it is a Jet.... have you seen this guy???? I bet you have http://www.***boat.com/forums/custom...atar1111_3.gif
    Guy riding a Jet Ski thinks he's hot stuff hopping the water. That is, of course, until he gets knocked off his watercraft by the thing with the real skills.
    http://www.plsthx.com/disp.php?type=m&id=108

blown428fe
    Damn,I hate that freakin sound. Thats a funny clip, too bad that couldnt happen more often.

Heatseeker
    That's too freakin' funny!
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Jet Hydro
    I bout fell out of my chair when I saw it....lol....
    Every time we go to test the Hydro some Clown on a jet ski always shows up, wish I knew how to call that fish

sleekvino
    he got what was comin to him :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

bakerjet
    Damn,I hate that freakin sound. Thats a funny clip, too bad that couldnt happen more often.
    i agree, that sound chaps my a$$.! :lightsabe

berk
    you guys run open headers and actually have the balls to complain about a little jet ski? ha! i am willing to bet there are more complaints every time you guys are out than any jet ski.

blown428fe
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

malcolm
    Boy Berk, you always seem to be playing devil's advocate. What's up? Are you a jet skier trying to hide in here with the big boys?

Mighty Thor
    Funny how everyone has been complaining about the attitude toward the boaters from the Havasu residents/cops/etc but same attitude is fine if it is aimed at the jet ski folks. Guess it depends on who's joy is being squashed. I used to get annoyed at the clack clack of the skateboards down town till I got a bunch of flack for the sound of my snowmobile in the national forest. seems like there is always somebody out there that will complain about what someone else finds as a good time. Tolerance is important people cause if we all can't use the water together we may all have to loose it together.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast