Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK jetters, I need some help

superdave013
    We are working on a new web site. Well, K-flat is anyway.
    What I need is some pics of some boats that have used my stuff. I have some of Todd's and a few of cyclone but I'm sure they have some better ones (like one of cyclone making an NJBA pass would be great).
    A few I would really like to put on the site are Disco Chargers and Victorfab's. Those are just 2 off the top of my head. I know there some others out there. Heatseaker used a bunch of my stuff too. Maybe he will toss some pics up.
    Anyway, I know I left out a bunch of guys. So if anyone that bought stuff from me would be so kind as to let me post a pic of your rig on the site that would be awsome. Just post a pic of it in this thread with what every you want said.
    Thanks jetters!!!

cyclone
    How about i just drop off a cd of pics along with that blower pulley i borrowed from ya? or do you need the pics today?

superdave013
    that would be cool Mike.

flat broke
    Dave
    I can take some shots of my bilge with the oil cooler and all associated plumbing for you. Quite a bit o' sweet sittin under the hatch. The rest of the boat looks like crap, but I might be able to get one good shot for ya
    Chris

victorfb
    dave, there are some pics of my boat on the CBBB site and on here somewere (ill look for em). ill have to ask toni to look through our own pics to see if we can come up with anything that suits your needs, but if you find one on here your more than welcome to use it. and thanks again for helping all us boaters with our plumbing needs and at a great rate.

Sangster
    We are working on a new web site. Well, K-flat is anyway.
    What I need is some pics of some boats that have used my stuff. I have some of Todd's and a few of cyclone but I'm sure they have some better ones (like one of cyclone making an NJBA pass would be great).
    A few I would really like to put on the site are Disco Chargers and Victorfab's. Those are just 2 off the top of my head. I know there some others out there. Heatseaker used a bunch of my stuff too. Maybe he will toss some pics up.
    Anyway, I know I left out a bunch of guys. So if anyone that bought stuff from me would be so kind as to let me post a pic of your rig on the site that would be awsome. Just post a pic of it in this thread with what every you want said.
    Thanks jetters!!!
    013..Whats up Buddy....I got a CD of Cyclone's Rogers hopin' to put a hurtin' on an Orange Sanger....

cyclone
    013..Whats up Buddy....I got a CD of Cyclone's Rogers hopin' to put a hurtin' on an Orange Sanger....
    I'd like to see those pics.

Heatseeker
    Dave, here are a couple of shots I took of the plumbing during my build last summer:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...mbing1-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...mbing2-med.jpg
    If there is something specific you want a pic of, let me know.
    I'll say this, your stuff made it possible for me to get my boat plumbed and in the water alot sooner than if I had to buy it elsewhere. And there is no comprimise in quality or appearance. It's top shelf stuff!
    Thanks again Dave.

superdave013
    That's Heatseaker
    Flatbroke, those are just the type I'm looking for

flat broke
    I'll snap some today at lunch and get them to ya today Dave.
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast