Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Thoughts and Prayers please..

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I hope things are going better........... is there any updates you can give out???

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I'm sorry I just saw the replies..
    The update on Ashlyn are they think it was an isolated insodent. they did many tests on her and could not find anything. She came home last night and seems to be doing well. they are still watching her so they are sleeping with one eye open. thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. you all are such great people I love you guys. I will let everyone know if there are any changes.
    once again I can not thank you all enough. Bless all of you.
    xoxoxo's Charmaine ( AKA Mrs. V) :smile:

dicudmore
    The update on Ashlyn are they think it was an isolated insodent. they did many tests on her and could not find anything. She came home last night and seems to be doing well. they are still watching her so they are sleeping with one eye open. thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. you all are such great people I love you guys. I will let everyone know if there are any changes.
    thanks for the update Char :wink:
    Glad to hear she is home

MRS FLYIN VEE
    thanks for the update Char :wink:
    Glad to hear she is home
    thank you.. I am glad too.

Mrs.Racer277
    Thanks for the update. Glad to hear she is home. We will continue with the prayers for her and the family.
    Dia

Red Eye
    That's great...let them know we're happy about the good news.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    That's great...let them know we're happy about the good news.
    I will do that. Thank You..

redi4fun
    GREAT NEWS TO START THE DAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell them to look into renting a breathing monitor for awhile. It has an audible alarm that lets them know if the baby stops breathing. Will not only give them piece of mind, but will allow them to sleep in comfort. Cheap insurance to protect their child.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    GREAT NEWS TO START THE DAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell them to look into renting a breathing monitor for awhile. It has an audible alarm that lets them know if the baby stops breathing. Will not only give them piece of mind, but will allow them to sleep in comfort. Cheap insurance to protect their child.
    I will let them know and thank you.. I think they should invest in one myself..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910