Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Prayers please..

esabataj
    I hope the little one is OK MFV. You know Debra and I'll gladly pray for them . Are you OK? Its really been raining hard and fast on You and Jamie. BTW how's your little boy? Is he back up to speed yet. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you guys also.
    Richard

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I hope the little one is OK MFV. You know Debra and I'll gladly pray for them . Are you OK? Its really been raining hard and fast on You and Jamie. BTW how's your little boy? Is he back up to speed yet. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you guys also.
    Richard
    thank you everyone.. it is greatly appritiated..
    our rain is getting harder.. you ever feel you are falling down a tunnel and there is no light to be seen.. welcome to the dark side..
    trying very hard to hold it together..

Ziggy
    Prayers coming the baby's direction.
    Was it SIDS?

HCS
    My prayers are being said.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Prayers coming the baby's direction.
    Was it SIDS?
    no they called it something else.. she was foaming and jerking but it wasn't a seizer ( spck)..

Bre
    She is in our thoughts... my cousin lost their baby a little while ago, I hope they don't have to go through that. :clover:

Her454
    ...thoughts and prayers Char.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    She is in our thoughts... my cousin lost their baby a little while ago, I hope they don't have to go through that. :clover:
    thank you sweetie.. I am sorry about your loss.. I remember you saying that. I hope they don't either.

esabataj
    thank you everyone.. it is greatly appritiated..
    our rain is getting harder.. you ever feel you are falling down a tunnel and there is no light to be seen.. welcome to the dark side..
    trying very hard to hold it together..
    Hang in there sweetie!!! You have an awful lot of people that love ya and care about you. Just remember that. If you get sliding down too fast just look for the hands reaching out to help you. One of them will be mine and I'll do my best to pull ya back into the light. That # you have works. Use it if you need it.
    XOXOXOXO

MRS FLYIN VEE
    thank you everyone..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast