Thread: In Loving Memory

MANIC MECHANIC
    We All Knew And Loved Skeebo But There Was More To This Man Than Even We Were Aware Of.last Night We Went To The Wake Of Our Friend Skeebo,when We Arrived In Town We Wre In Traffic For About 35 Min.in Line For About A Hour.listening To Friends,family,talking I Learned What The Meaning Of A Good Man Was.he Was Loved By So Many People.our ***boat Family Are A Made Up Of A Very Special Bunch.its Comforting To Know That Whatever Is Needed You Can Count On The Boaters To Come Through.in Short,there Is Not Time For Anything But What We Do For Our Friends,family Etc...thanks For Being There My ***boat Friends.beverly

promod
    We All Knew And Loved Skeebo But There Was More To This Man Than Even We Were Aware Of.last Night We Went To The Wake Of Our Friend Skeebo,when We Arrived In Town We Wre In Traffic For About 35 Min.in Line For About A Hour.listening To Friends,family,talking I Learned What The Meaning Of A Good Man Was.he Was Loved By So Many People.our ***boat Family Are A Made Up Of A Very Special Bunch.its Comforting To Know That Whatever Is Needed You Can Count On The Boaters To Come Through.in Short,there Is Not Time For Anything But What We Do For Our Friends,family Etc...thanks For Being There My ***boat Friends.beverly
    he and family still in our hearts and prayers everday hope everyone is doing fine

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    It's amazing how much we take for grated! Hince my foot note.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't usually post here. But I would like to send our thoughts and prayers out to the family and friends . :wink:

likwidsukr
    I don't usually post here. But I would like to send our thoughts and prayers out to the family and friends . :wink:
    How is my favorite plumber??? Like the sig line as well!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    How is my favorite plumber??? Like the sig line as well!!
    very well thank you.. and how about you. signature fits.