Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest K boat driver of All Time

NitroMan
    Who is it? :argue:

V-DRIVES RULE
    and if you dont already know the answer!!!!!!!!!Tony Scarlootoo!

lost boy
    It has to be "someone else" because none of these guy's are...
    NKRA MEMBER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NitroMan
    and if you dont already know the answer!!!!!!!!!Tony Scarlootoo!
    One thing for sure (ITS NOT TONY)

lost boy
    Is tony a NKRA member????? if so what catagory or branch is he in?
    The old guy's = Never -K- Race-Again
    or
    The others = Never -K- Raced - Anyone
    or does NKRA need a third division?

BIGCHRIS
    CIRCLE BOAT RACING IS NOT BIG AROUND HERE BUT I LIKE READING ABOUT IT FROM YALL DRAG MOSTLY,julian seems to be the man by my reading also lance and gordy too but im going with wayne H since i like his K-50 BOAT

NitroMan
    Where are all the heavy hitters for there vote? I figured Julian would be farther ahead. To bad Gordy is at Laughlin to vote for himself

Sanger D
    Sounds like some people have a little dick complex,lend me your K BOAT and I,LL SHOW you whos the best K boat driver!!!!!I,LL show you balls so big you,ll cry for days and curse your daddy :cry: "who,s the best K boat driver?"who F#@!KIN CARES!!!!drive it or park it and shut the F%$#K up!!! no ones imprest!! :notam: Tonys got nads and we all know it so sit back and let the dude fly!!!hes the only one so far I,ve seen drive worth a shit,everyone else is talkin out their ASS!!!!half the people ownin K,s are all shit talkin anyways and wouldnt hold the peddle down for more than 5 seconds anyhow!!!( you know who you are)LOTTA money and NO balls!!!!let needles be the judge of this crap and I bet we hear more eccuses why "I can,t run my boat cause its broken"lets see you run a cracker box at 100mph in a full heat then we,ll see who,s got BALLS!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:

dossangers
    Sounds like some people have a little dick complex,lend me your K BOAT and I,LL SHOW you whos the best K boat driver!!!!!I,LL show you balls so big you,ll cry for days and curse your daddy :cry: "who,s the best K boat driver?"who F#@!KIN CARES!!!!drive it or park it and shut the F%$#K up!!! no ones imprest!! :notam: Tonys got nads and we all know it so sit back and let the dude fly!!!hes the only one so far I,ve seen drive worth a shit,everyone else is talkin out their ASS!!!!half the people ownin K,s are all shit talkin anyways and wouldnt hold the peddle down for more than 5 seconds anyhow!!!( you know who you are)LOTTA money and NO balls!!!!let needles be the judge of this crap and I bet we hear more eccuses why "I can,t run my boat cause its broken"lets see you run a cracker box at 100mph in a full heat then we,ll see who,s got BALLS!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :rollside: Who cares about who can hold the throttle down if you want to own a K and cruise around COOL! Im having way too much fun DOINK'IN around.I dont want to find the LIMITS of my boat! But for a bunch of guys playing on the river we hold our own! ANYBODYS WELCOME TO COME DOWN AND SHOW US HOW ITS DONE!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: this year will be very interesting INDEED!!

InKahntrol
    Shouldn't Lance be on that list?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast