Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator has THE BEST customer service

grads2112
    I just wanted to share the fantastic experience I had buying a boat from Eliminator. I was one of the many people that bought a boat from them at the boat show back in February and I took delivery of it yesterday. When I purchased the boat I ordered what I considered quite a few "custom" items and was a little concerned that they wouldn't all get completed the way I wanted because I had no way of stopping in and checking being that I live in No. Cal. During the consrtuction Tony was constantly calling and checking with me making sure that it did turn out exactly how I ordered it. Well, I'm here to tell you that it exceeded my expectations which was hard to do. Then, to top it all off, Bob Leach took me for a water test in it! How often does the owner of a comapny take you for a test drive in your boat? Do you think I was a little nervous having a legend like Bob Leach sitting next to me showing me how to drive it? Hell Yes!!! Eliminator also let me borrow 3 sets of props to try out to see which ones I like best. Now thats customer service. Thanks again to Bob, Tony, Jim, Kenny, Pete, Jake, Jeff from Wired for Sound, Stephanie and anyone else I have forgotten.
    P.S. Jake is going to be mad at me that I couldn't actually post the pics in this thread, just a link.

Havasu Hangin'
    Who's "Eliminator"?

phebus
    Good looking boat, post some details.

Dave C
    that came out great.
    If you ever make it out to Berryessa or one of the Delta lunch runs, I wanna come check it out.
    P.S. don't mind HH, he was abused as a child.... :crossx:

MagicMtnDan
    That's a GREAT looking boat! Good luck with it

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Our Eliminator Deck Boat is almost 8 years old and Bob Leach has always provided great service to us!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast