Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supercross Last Night

LBZROCKS
    Hey thanks to everyone who helped organized the supercross get together last night! We had a great time and got to hang with a ton of really great people! The seats were awesome from the section we sat in... so thanks to the KH's and the V's for that!
    I'll post some pictures up in a few hours... if I'm not too involved in the game!
    :rollside: Oh yeah.. heres a small token for all yall HB folks.. Use this discount code on your purchases for $5.00 off on all of our merchandise! G2XSV3 :rollside:
    Thanks again everyone for a great time!
    The Lbz's

missboatnam1
    yes, bill thanks for getting the tickets, and orgainzing the whole thing!! it was great to see everyone!! :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
    Thank you very much for all of those involved from tickets to food. We had a great time last night. It was wonderful meeting all of you. And great to see old friends again too.
    Thank you again
    Dia and Sean

Mrs. Revndave
    Thank you we also had a great time last night. It was nice to put faces to the names.
    I personally can't wait until Matthew is born so I can party with all of you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    hey all.. it was great seeing you last night .we too had a great time..It was great to meet new people and see the old we know..
    sorry we had to leave alittle early. we had to miss the crowd of walking due to the mr's knee.. so hopefully we can do it again sooner then later.

barbigrl
    Had a great time last night!!! Goodtime...Goodtimes!! Thank you so much KH's and Vee's for organizing this even!! You guys rock.....congrats KH on...you know what!! Mrs Boardsmanj (sp?) Thank for the ride in the moty, and I am holden ya to May!!! hahahaha!!! GO BIGSTICKS!!! LBz....I am gonna get some Defiant, thanks for the code!! :wink:

IN2-IN2MX
    It was nice seeing everyone last night. Highlight of my evening was when McGrath won the Semi. I was holding my breathe the whole time with Wey on his arse. Too bad he crashed in the main event :frown: . The weather was much better than the last 2 Anaheim races...not as cold this time.
    Hope everyone had fun and got home safe. See ya next time. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    Had a great time last night!!! Goodtime...Goodtimes!! Thank you so much KH's and Vee's for organizing this even!! You guys rock.....congrats KH on...you know what!! Mrs Boardsmanj (sp?) Thank for the ride in the moty, and I am holden ya to May!!! hahahaha!!! GO BIGSTICKS!!! LBz....I am gonna get some Defiant, thanks for the code!! :wink:
    I want a replay of you and that girl, YOU KNOW THE ONE.
    The one in the parking lot that pulled the front of your pants down and began to kiss you in the VERY lower area of your stomach....

bordsmnj
    WE had so much fun last night. We have mega pics to post but are too lazy to do it tonight so you all have something to look forward to tomorrow! :rollside:
    Thanks to the Knuckleheads and Flyin V's for organizing the whole dealio! And secret special congrats to Bill and Shelli.
    Had a blast with some old friends..THe Boatnams, Super Tina, hopefully you are not in too much trouble for not making it to the racetime, the Revndave's, the Scubas, The sandbar Junkies, BadBlown, Todd, Bobaloo and Boobaloo, are you guys gonna go riding with us next weekend? MandMVG and family, always good to see you, and everyone else I cannot think of at the moment. We cannot wait for summer to get here!!
    It was great to meet some new friends..LBZRocks and Julie, I am sooooo gonna be sporting some Defiant gear...BarbiWh*re (hahaha) you are so dang fun! Its on in May baby! I will forever have visions of your near decapitation in the motie. Thank God Purple had your back! Did Andrea ever make it back?? :devil: Forensic, can't wait to hangout with you again too!
    Thanks for a great time everyone! Look for pics tomorrow!
    xoxo
    Linda<------signed on as Jason, oops! :messedup:

JustMVG
    A big Thank You from all of us to Bill and Shelli, from getting the tickets for us, to giving me concise exact directions to where the party was , to the Hospitality. Great fun all around, again it was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones from the boards. Congrats to Bill on your new boat!!! and yes i will be begging for my ride soon enough.
    Linda, Jason as always great to see you guys, and thanks to Linda for Jackies Birthday gift, great to see the Kilrtoy's, the Scuba's, Mr. and Mrs. Boatnam, The Racer277's the FlyinVees, and as is always the case those who's screenames i can't remember right now.
    We all had a great time, my sister in law mentioned that she and her fiancee' had a great time also and has asked us when the next "event" will be.
    Looking forward to great boating season and seeing you all again real soon.
    Maybe we can a NASCAR thing going.
    Take care and thanks again to everyone. Mike VG and Family

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast