Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bastard Ebay Snipers

BrendellaJet
    Was bidding on a stainless impeller for my Jacuzzi 12wj. These things do not grow on trees and are extremely difficult to find. Ive been looking for 2 plus years with one false lead, Thanks to Anthony75 on the boards for letting me know it was available. With 20 seconds togo, another bidder swoops in for the kill and outbids me(I was the only bidder till then)
    Luckily for me I was hitting the refresh page every second to get an update and was able to outbid the biatch and win the impeller. If I ever find out who it was(doubtful) Im going to get a hundred bucks worth of pleasure from kicking his ass.
    Sorry just venting....Anyways, If there is anyone out there with a 12WJ looking for a nice upgrade, Ive got an MPD race prepped 12WJ aluminum impeller for sale.

riverbound
    Was that you??????
    j/k

sanger rat
    You didn't bid high enuff! Opps. reread that you won. Congrats!

BrendellaJet
    You didn't bid high enuff! Opps. reread that you won. Congrats!
    Maybe not, but its still gonna be in my pump! :eat:

steelcomp
    Hey, that's just playing the bidding game on ebay. Think how pissed that guy is!! Maybe it's YOU that better watch his 6.
    J/K :coffeycup
    I figured out how to time the bidding to the second. Swooped on a few choice items myself that way. I've even heard there are programs you can download that will bid for you.

1978 Rogers
    Congradulations. I've had that happen to me a couple of times also. I hate being out bid the last minute. I'm not patient enough to sit and watch, hitting refresh.

Jake W2
    Did you end up getting the A or the B?Brand new it said good score.
    Jake

BrendellaJet
    Did you end up getting the A or the B?Brand new it said good score.
    Jake
    I got the A. It was a better deal. Not new, but I beleive the ad said it was hardly used...Very excited about this. Probably saved me about 700 bones in buying a new berk stainless and doing the mods to make it fit my pump...

Zeug
    Sorry just venting....Anyways, If there is anyone out there with a 12WJ looking for a nice upgrade, Ive got an MPD race prepped 12WJ aluminum impeller for sale.
    Ha, I was watching those. Couldn't swing the $300 bones for the stainless A impeller, so no bidding for me.
    I'm wondering if I can afford your aluminum one???? What cut is it?
    As soon as the snow clears, I need to tear in to my pump.
    Kent

BrendellaJet
    Hey, that's just playing the bidding game on ebay. Think how pissed that guy is!! Maybe it's YOU that better watch his 6.
    J/K :coffeycup
    I figured out how to time the bidding to the second. Swooped on a few choice items myself that way. I've even heard there are programs you can download that will bid for you.
    Yeah, they have programs for it, but I dont think Ebay thinks too highly of them either. The highest bidder should win. Screws the seller out of more money often times. :boxingguy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast