Thread: Anybody have a hook-up on Rental Pontoons in Havi?

Boatjob26
    What's up guys.... We have some friends coming up around spring break time, so I'm looking for a pontoon for them to rent. Anybody know anyone in the business? I'd appreciate it any info.
    Thanks

ChumpChange
    I hate pontoon boats rented during spring break. All they do is crash into people and not pay attention to the people who actually own their boats.

Boatjob26
    I hate pontoon boats rented during spring break. All they do is crash into people and not pay attention to the people who actually own their boats.
    I AGREE, but in this case you should not make that type of generalization. My bud has some experience, considering he has a 47 lightning and a 28 Skater at his Florida house. He just doesn't want to have one shipped out because he's flying in.
    thanks.

wildbillg
    if your looking for a poontoon rental these are the only guys to call in Havi.
    FUN TIME BOAT RENTALS (http://funtimeboatrentals.com/)
    They have the JC tritoons and are great folks to deal with, tell them that Bill Gardner over at the boat brokers said to call, they might give you a decent break, you should know that is PRIME rental time out there.
    Good luck.....

Mandelon
    Just watch out for Scuba Steve....

slowinhavasu
    You could also try Barnacle Bill's, 928-855-8883, Brian and Sylvia will take good care of ya....

shueman
    They have the JC tritoons and are great folks to deal with, tell them that Bill Gardner over at the boat brokers said to call, they might give you a decent break, you should know that is PRIME rental time out there.
    Good luck.....
    We like FunTime as well. Book mid-week, if possible, and multiple days for better rates. I wanna get one of those "thunder jets" this year and tear up the gorge...!!!!

LAVEYSABRE575
    BOATJOB 26 the springs also rent out pontoons....derek

malibuken
    Good luck.....
    We have used Fun Time as well, very affordable, good equipment, friendly service.