Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CHP suck

schlepy
    So i was driving home yesterday minding my own business in the slow lane and got pulled over by the CHP. He citied my for tinted windows, being over the legal height limit, exhaust to high and no mud flaps. After I sign the ticket he then tells me that I can only drive my truck to a repair shop and if he see's my truck anywhere else he will impound it. Whats up with these a$$holes, I have no tickets and a great driving record, I think it should be an incentive to fix up your truck or car if you are a good driver. I just wanted to vent a bit.....

Jordy
    Popcorn. Get your popcorn here.

schlepy
    jordy can you put some butter on mine????

RiverDave
    Man I figured this thread would've started WWIII..
    Is Kilrtoy not on here today? Or is he to busy drinking the koolaid to respond to the avg peeps nowdays?
    RD

OC-PARTYCAT
    That sucks....
    Im sure all the law abiding people are going to chime in real quick.... :hammerhea

OC-PARTYCAT
    forgot....WTF is the height limit? Your truck doesnt look that high

BarryMac
    schlepy, I hope your wearing your protective gear, your probably going to get some crap for this post...

Newcastle
    I'd agree, it's a BS ticket. Most LE agencies (if not all) keep tabs on how much work each cop (or chippy-since technically they're cops) does per day/shift. It just another form of having statistics to show how productive they were...and apparently he got a citation stat from you.

schlepy
    my truck isnt that high, and sorry if i pissed off any chp's that post here, just wanted to vent a bit... i have no idea on how much this fine is going to be? the thing that sucks is the cop sits at the off ramp that i get off of everyday so im going to get stopped alot.. i love my truck as is and i dont want to lower it.. i know that alot of fellow hot boaters have fixed up trucks and wonder if they also get stopped for things like this????

Mahaskier
    Sorry to hear that!
    You have to understand, this is all these guys do. The question is- Do they have anything better to do? The answer is yes! However, seeing how this guy didn't have a speeder to ticket you had to do.
    Just another diffrance between local cops and CHiPies. You also have to watch out for the local cops on bikes, they do nothing but traffic too. However being real cops they arn't near as bad.
    Good luck!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast