Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what the puck is what with these kids

a catered life
    5 teenagers in kansas busted planning another columbine (sp) type of killing spree on the day after the anniversary of the worst school style killing in history. ........these fockers had guns, ammo, and small pipe bombs. .what the fock is up with the kids of today...do we not show them enough love? ......is the music, internet, and tv (media) overloading them?....are we as parents failing? :cry:

MOBrien
    pretty sad for sure. It ain't the internet, it ain't the music, it ain't the movies or TV...........the responsibility lies soley on the focked up parents that aren't parenting at all.
    Friggin losers.

Riverat84
    all i know is that something is wrong w/ this world....especially in the midwest! theres like NOTHING out there.
    Reid

Riverat84
    pretty sad for sure. It ain't the internet, it ain't the music, it ain't the movies or TV...........the responsibility lies soley on the focked up parents that aren't parenting at all.
    Friggin losers.
    true dat.

Blacksheep
    all i know is that something is wrong w/ this world....especially in the midwest! theres like NOTHING out there.
    Reid
    Would like to please explain that for those of us who live in the midwest??? I don't think Columbine, which is in a suburb of Denver, is in the midwest. I went to school in the school district way back when. I'd like to know what is wrong in the midwest if you would care to elaborate!!

Blacksheep
    I also forgot to mention that, that particular comment was a BAA - Bold Ass Assertion!!

a catered life
    its not a midwest, east, south, or west thing...different crap happens according to the area you live in.......in la they steal cars, joy ride and sometimes join gangs.....maybe its guns where you live the main thing its the freaking sorry ass parents :crossx: ...these fockers dont know what their kids are doing... their not involved with their kids lives and yes i do think if you don't get involved with your kids they find other ways to release energy(good or bad) generally its bad.. :yuk: .....

Blacksheep
    its not a midwest, east, south, or west thing...different crap happens according to the area you live in.......in la they steal cars, joy ride and sometimes join gangs.....maybe its guns where you live the main thing its the freaking sorry ass parents :crossx: ...these fockers dont know what their kids are doing... their not involved with their kids lives and yes i do think if you don't get involved with your kids they find other ways to release energy(good or bad) generally its bad.. :yuk: .....
    I couldn't have said it better my self....well said! There is always something no matter where you live, it just might be different.

a catered life
    i'm a little shocked more board members didnt have comments on this issue. ...maybe i need to have a half naked woman with big fake tits and a paid for tan from coppertone pictured here :yuk: i always thought family was inportant

soupersonic
    Most of the kids i know including my own,need a good swift kick in the ass.You cant do that anymore because its "abuse" and they get a timeout or w/e instead. I grew up in the midwest and we always found things to do that didnt involve pipe bombs and shooting up a school.I never would have thought about something like that for fear of getting my arse kicked by my Dad.Most parents these days only care that their kids arent bothering them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast