Thread: Need help buying....

MAINEVENT
    a new digi cam we have one right now that i kind of took over its a cool pix 5400 canon i think but anyways i am looking for a Digital Video camera that also has a seperat memory card to snap pix also thats not too big anyone have one and which one and how do you like it
    TIA

HOOTER SLED-
    We have a Sony. Takes pix too. It's less than 2 megapixels for pix though. So the quality of them aren't the best. Cool camera though. I'm at work. Can get the model # and take a pic of it when I get home. I believe it was around 5-6 hundred bucks.

MAINEVENT
    We have a Sony. Takes pix too. It's less than 2 megapixels for pix though. So the quality of them aren't the best. Cool camera though. I'm at work. Can get the model # and take a pic of it when I get home. I believe it was around 5-6 hundred bucks.
    sweet that would be cool yeah from what i hear the megapixels dont go to high but it would just be nice to have both on some occasions :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
    sweet that would be cool yeah from what i hear the megapixels dont go to high but it would just be nice to have both on some occasions :devil:
    I like the Sony too cuz I can just take out the memory card, slip it into my computer or printer and move the pix or print them. Don't know if any other brands have that. From what I hear, the Sonys are supposed to put out a clearer pic when shooting a video. Some of the other brands have more zoom, but the Sony has a nicer pic. I'll take some pics with my video camera tonight too so you can see the quality vs. my digital. They are a little hazy, but not bad. I could probably go in and adjust the settings too, to make them better. I haven't really messed with that though. I think I set them at a decent level, cuz I needed to get a bigger memory card first, so I have more space for higher quality pix.

Red Eye
    Let me tell ya...the pics that our video camera takes are shitty. Everyone that I know that has the dig video cams all say the same thing. Just trying to help.

HOOTER SLED-
    Let me tell ya...the pics that our video camera takes are shitty. Everyone that I know that has the dig video cams all say the same thing. Just trying to help.
    I wouldn't say shitty for me. I would just say not great. You just can't really blow them up.