Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whoops! who's this?

djdtpr
    Oh and here is one of good oll Jaydog getting tugged by of all things a whacker!!!!
    http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/3...kejason4bs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Is that HBjet all turn key and cackling on all 8 in the background?

cyclone
    i personally hold the record for the lamest tow. i ran out of gas on the way back from lost lake. Ray (guy with the white/green/purple 19 shadow) starts towing me back to lost lake because they got gas at the dock there. Well the gas dock is way back in the channel and he ran out of gas towing me right in front of the whole camp. so a guy on a sea hooks up to rays boat and tows him and me to the dock. thank god there's no pictures of that.

RCB19
    We never got a pic of HB when he had 100' of ski rope wrapped up in his pump at CBBB did we? Think we might have had a few to many to opperate a camera at that point of the day.

djdtpr
    who needs pics i still have what is left of my anchor rope that he ran over on the way out of the lagoon that night.HaHa

It didnt help that we didnt pull out boats out till like 10 or 11 at night.Thats was a fun night.
    that was the same night djd and jaydogg were firing there boats up with the jetaway disegaged and holding it on the rev limiter and shooting fire out the pipes.

RCB19
    who needs pics i still have what is left of my anchor rope that he ran over on the way out of the lagoon that night.HaHa
    So that was your anchor rope? Hopefully the focker bought you a new one. LOL

Bense468
    But That Stoker Is Pretty Cool Because It Hold A Lot Of Beer. JUST CAN'T TURN TOO TIGHT OR IT ALL GOES OUT.

djdtpr
    So that was your anchor rope? Hopefully the focker bought you a new one. LOL
    Nop we tied all the little pieces back together and it was almost like new.Now it has sentimental value.

djdtpr
    that was the same night djd and jaydogg were firing there boats up with the jetaway disegaged and holding it on the rev limiter and shooting fire out the pipes.
    Dont forget about your boy toy Nelson and Bobby Fry they were in on the festivities also.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast